LovesToSail
Queen Nancy

Interest in local candy exchange:
Disnep
emt9e
Ainslee
Andy and Mary Reno NV

Anyone else interested?

Has everyone paid in full? Counting down to booking activities!
Wanted to mention this again, since it's been a month and no reply. Are people still interested in doing the fish extender and/or candy exchange on the DISboard? Or have you pursued other avenues?

If the previously-listed people don't confirm by early September, I'll have to scrap this method and join a FE through a different site.

Hope to hear back!

Wanted to mention this again, since it's been a month and no reply. Are people still interested in doing the fish extender and/or candy exchange on the DISboard? Or have you pursued other avenues?

If the previously-listed people don't confirm by early September, I'll have to scrap this method and join a FE through a different site.

Hope to hear back!
Hello, Yes, I'm interested... did you find others / another avenue ?

Hello, Yes, I'm interested... did you find others / another avenue ?
I requested to participate in another one through a social media site, but still willing to do this one if people are still interested.

HI, Finally found the time to search out the forum for the Wonder Nov. 8-22 EBPC cruise. On our past DCL cruises I've always gotten involved in the Disboards much earlier than 3 weeks before sailing. Just wondered if there are any meet-ups planned for on the ship? We'd love to meet others who are cruising, after all, 14 days is a long time to just hang out with your mate. :) Also, we are flying out of Houston Hobby on Southwest upon our arrival into Galveston. Does anyone have any recommendations for transfers back to the airport? I was surprised that Disney didn't provide/offer them for both Houston airports. Would be open to sharing a ride back to Hobby if anybody is going that direction. It is just myself and my DH (Gary). Looking forward to the cruise.

Hello there ! I was late too. There have been many posts on FB. My DH has been on the group for a few weeks. There is a meetup. One on Nov 7 at a local hotel in San Diego. Details in FB. We are flying out of IAH, so can’t help with the Hobby Connection . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!