Disney Wonder November 29, 2019 Double Dip from Galveston

:tinker:
Fish Extender Pixie Dust List:
1) Stefileslie85: DD6, DD4 Cabin 7539
2) Nando355: DD9, DS7 Cabin 8584
3) HawkeyeMickey77: DW, DH, DS14, DS12 Cabin 1047

This Fish Extender Pixie Dust list is for anyone who would like a surprise gift, but their is no guarantee you will receive anything and you are not obligated to give gifts in return. Anyone can join, even those on the regular fish extender list. Their are no rules just make sure to have your fish extender put out so those that want to dropoff a pixie dust gift can do so.

The pixie dust list will be open until 48 hours before our cruise. I will keep it updated with any room changes.

If you would like to be added please post who in your room wants to be on the list (some cabins may just want their kids), ages if they are kids and your cabin #. Optional info is favorite characters and any allergies.

Real names can be used but are not required – you can use DW(Wife), DH(Husband), DDage (ex: DD3 is Daughter age 3) and DSage (ex: DS5 is Son age 5)

Last edited:

I can't wait!

Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation that we've been moved to first dining. Everything else is already set! Worst case that'll be our first thing when we embark. I just hope it comes through sooner so I can stop stressing about it.

I can't wait!

Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation that we've been moved to first dining. Everything else is already set! Worst case that'll be our first thing when we embark. I just hope it comes through sooner so I can stop stressing about it.
Us too... it's not looking good this close to the cruise, but never give up!

*LATECOMER FE*
We are a latecomer - just booked the other day but missed the cut off for Fish Extender grouping. Would any other latecomers be interested in FE with my family? I'm happy to organize if there are a few people that want to join in. Just trying to make our first Disney Cruise and surprise cruise for my daughter as magical as possible!!

1. traveling-terrells DW, DH, DD9 - Cabin: 5138
    celebrating DH 40th birthday, surprise trip for DD.
  2. Stefileslie85 DD4, DD6 - Cabin: 7539

Updated my cabin # to 5138.
@Stefileslie85 could you also add me to the pixie dust list?

:tinker:
Fish Extender Pixie Dust List: Open
1) Stefileslie85: DD6, DD4 Cabin 7539
2) Nando355: DD9, DS7 Cabin 8584
3) HawkeyeMickey77: DW, DH, DS14, DS12 Cabin 1047
4) traveling-terrells: DW, DH, DD9 - Cabin: 5138

This Fish Extender Pixie Dust list is for anyone who would like a surprise gift, but their is no guarantee you will receive anything and you are not obligated to give gifts in return. Anyone can join, even those on the regular fish extender list. Their are no rules just make sure to have your fish extender put out so those that want to dropoff a pixie dust gift can do so.

The pixie dust list will be open until 48 hours before our cruise. I will keep it updated with any room changes.

If you would like to be added please post who in your room wants to be on the list (some cabins may just want their kids), ages if they are kids and your cabin #. Optional info is favorite characters and any allergies.

Real names can be used but are not required – you can use DW(Wife), DH(Husband), DDage (ex: DD3 is Daughter age 3) and DSage (ex: DS5 is Son age 5)

🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡
For those signed up to our fish extender gift exchange please verrify your information below is correct and post any updates or changes if required by Wendsday. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to each room with your changes.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:
Final List
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(
No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3) Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(
Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4)Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (
No allergies)
5) platypus6: DW, DH, DD5, DD8, DS10 Room 2607 (
peanut allergy)
6) BAIC03: Tiffany- Wife, Joe- Hubs, DD7 (
gluten free), DD5 Room 2142
🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡

🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡
For those signed up to our fish extender gift exchange please verrify your information below is correct and post any updates or changes if required by Wendsday. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to each room with your changes.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:
Final List
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(
No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3) Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(
Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4)Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (
No allergies)
5) platypus6: DW, DH, DD5, DD8, DS10 Room 2607 (
peanut allergy)
6) BAIC03: Tiffany- Wife, Joe- Hubs, DD7 (
gluten free), DD5 Room 2142
🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡

Excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!