Disney Wonder November 29, 2019 Double Dip from Galveston

πŸ³πŸŸπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ¬πŸ πŸ¦ˆπŸ³πŸŸπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ¬πŸ πŸ¦ˆ
Today is the last day to sign up for our fish extender gift exchange. For thoes interested in joining please post who is in your room, ages of any kids and your room #. See post #162 on page 9 for more details. :fish::fish:
πŸ³πŸŸπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ¬πŸ πŸ¦ˆπŸ³πŸŸπŸ‹πŸ‘πŸ¬πŸ πŸ¦ˆ

Last edited:
🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑
Fish Extender Update: Our fish extender gift exchange sign up is now closed. For those that have signed up please post any updates or changes between now and November 27 and I will update our list. I will have the FE list updated with any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then my family will be traveling to Galveston and will have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to each room with your changes.
:fish::fish::fish::fish:
Group #1: Final List
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(
No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3) Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(
Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4)Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (
No allergies)
5) platypus6: DW, DH, DD5, DD8, DS10 Room 2607 (
peanut allergy)
6) BAIC03: Tiffany- Wife, Joe- Hubs, DD7 (
gluten free), DD5 Room 2142
🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑🐠🐟🐑

Last edited:
Anyone interested in doing a fish extender program? I just learned about this and it sounds like fun.

Anyone interested in doing a fish extender program? I just learned about this and it sounds like fun.

Welcome!!!😊

Unfortunately it's to late to join our fish extender group as it is closed and everyone has probably started buying/making the gifts they will give out. However I will start a Fish Extender Pixie Dust list. If you would like more info and to be added to it please see the next post.

Last edited:
:tinker: pixiedust::tinker:pixiedust::tinker:pixiedust:
Since our Fish Extender gift exchange sign up is now closed I will start a Fish Extender Pixie Dust list.

A Fish Extender Pixie Dust list is for anyone who would like a surprise gift, but their is no guarantee you will receive anything and you are not obligated to give gifts in return. Anyone can join, even those on the regular fish extender list. Their are no rules just make sure to have your fish extender put out so those that want to dropoff a pixie dust gift can do so.

The pixie dust list will be open until 48 hours before our cruise. I will keep it updated with any room changes.

If you would like to be added please post who in your room wants to be on the list (some cabins may just want their kids), ages if they are kids and your cabin #. Optional info is favorite characters and any allergies.

Real names can be used but are not required – you can use DW(Wife), DH(Husband), DDage (ex: DD3 is Daughter age 3) and DSage (ex: DS5 is Son age 5)

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Fish Extender Pixie Dust List: Open
1) Stefileslie85: DD6, DD4 Room 7539

Last edited:

:tinker:
Fish Extender Pixie Dust List: Open
1) Stefileslie85: DD6, DD4 Cabin 7539
2) Nando355: DD9, DS7 Cabin 8584

Last edited:
*LATECOMER FE*
We are a latecomer - just booked the other day but missed the cut off for Fish Extender grouping. Would any other latecomers be interested in FE with my family? I'm happy to organize if there are a few people that want to join in. Just trying to make our first Disney Cruise and surprise cruise for my daughter as magical as possible!!

1. traveling-terrells DW, DH, DD9 - Cabin: GTY (will update asap)
    celebrating DH 40th birthday, surprise trip for DD. If room # doesn't come through until check-in, I will drop off a note at each persons door with the updated list the first night.
  2. Stefileslie85 DD4, DD6 - Cabin: 7539

Last edited:
We are a latecomer - just booked the other day but missed the cut off for Fish Extender grouping. Would any other latecomers be interested in FE with my family? I'm happy to organize if there are a few people that want to join in. Just trying to make our first Disney Cruise and surprise cruise for my daughter as magical as possible!!

*admin delete if not allowed*

:welcome:
You can add our girls to your fish extender list we will be happy to exchange with you. πŸ™‚
DD4 , DD6 Cabin 7539

I received My luggage tags a few weeks ago, but I’m not sure how many I should have. Should it be one or two tags per person? I received 2 tags total for the 2 of us, but I’m not sure if they’re both mine or if there’s one for each of us. The first name only says JE because our last name is long, so it could be for either of us or both. What have you all received?

I received My luggage tags a few weeks ago, but I’m not sure how many I should have. Should it be one or two tags per person? I received 2 tags total for the 2 of us, but I’m not sure if they’re both mine or if there’s one for each of us. The first name only says JE because our last name is long, so it could be for either of us or both. What have you all received?
If you have different addresses they will get shipped separately, not sure if that’s the case for you. We got 2 tags per person. If you call they will send them and if you need extra you can get more when you drop off your bags.

We recieved 2 tags for each person in our cabin. Each persons tags come in a sheet of 2 with a perferated line in the middle that you have to tear apart to get 2 tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!