Disney Wonder November 29, 2019 Double Dip from Galveston

:fish::fish::fish::fish:
Fish Extender Update: Group #1 is almost full, so far we have 5 cabins, 1 more to go until group #1 is closed.

Group #1 is: Open
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3) Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4) Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (No allergies)
5) platypus6: DW, DH, DD5, DD8, DS10 Room 2607 (peanut allergy)

For thoes interested in joining our Fish Extender gift exchange please post who is in your room, ages of any kids and your room #. See post #105 on page 6 for more details.

Last edited:
Advance booking windows will open in:
First cruise: 9 days 09/15/2019
Silver: Open
Gold: Open
Platinum: Open

We are almost done making and buying our FE gifts. We are really happy with the way everything is turning out and can't wait to deliver them! :artist:

:ccat:

This is it first time cruisers, tonight at midnight eastern time you can check in and begin booking your excursions, meet and greets, etc..! Good luck, I hope you are able to book everything you want.:earsboy:

:fish: :fish::fish::fish:
🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡
🐡 Only 47 more days to sign up for our Fish 🐠 Extender gift exchange, sign up ends on
🐟 10/31/2019. For thoes interested in
🐡 signing up please post who is in your
🐠 room, ages of any kids and your room #.
🐟 See post #105 on page 6 for more
🐡 details. We only need 1 more cabin in
🐠 group #1 then we will open group #2.
🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡

Last edited:
Advance booking windows are now open for all cruisers!!! I hope everyone got what they wanted.

First cruise: Open
Silver: Open
Gold: Open
Platinum: Open

Around 35 more days until we should start getting our cruise booklet and luggage tags.

🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡
🐡 Only 46 more days to sign up for our Fish
🐠 Extender gift exchange. :fish:
🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡🐠🐟🐡

Only 74 days until we are on board the Wonder!!!

Last edited:
I hope everyone got what they wanted.
I find it frustrating how advanced bookings are handed. I understand that previous cruisers have priority so a lot of the extras are sold out, but it doesn’t seem right that character meets are booked the same way. It’s been over 10 years since I’ve been on a Disney cruise and at that time you just showed up and stood in a line to meet a character which gives everyone the same opportunity. Other than that, I’m excited to spend a week in the sun with a drink in my hand!😁

I find it frustrating how advanced bookings are handed. I understand that previous cruisers have priority so a lot of the extras are sold out, but it doesn’t seem right that character meets are booked the same way. It’s been over 10 years since I’ve been on a Disney cruise and at that time you just showed up and stood in a line to meet a character which gives everyone the same opportunity. Other than that, I’m excited to spend a week in the sun with a drink in my hand!😁

I feel the struggle haha. First time cruiser here, and would’ve like to do the frozen meet and greet. It’s alright though, I’m still extremely excited! 😁🎉

I feel the struggle haha. First time cruiser here, and would’ve like to do the frozen meet and greet. It’s alright though, I’m still extremely excited! 😁🎉

Hopefully they have some time slots saved for booking on board. I would go to guest services as soon as you board and ask if they have any time slots avalable for any of the activities you were unable to book. Also, while you are there you may want to book your ginger bread cookie decorating time if you guys are interested in that.😉

Also, Frozen 2 will be premiering the week before our cruise so maybe the Frozen gang will be around the ship a bit more than normal. In addition, the Wonder has the Frozen musical where you can see the Frozen characters on stage.

Last edited:

Sorry the advance bookings did work out for you. They still have plenty of character meet and greets that do not require advance reservations but I don't think the princeses or the frozen characters are a part of that. There is a Royal Tea where you can meet 3 or 4 princesses but it is $220 age 3-12, $69 ages 13+. Also Frozen 2 will be premiering the week before our cruise so maybe the Frozen gang will be around the ship a bit more than normal. In addition, the Wonder has the Frozen musical where you can see the Frozen characters on stage. Plus, at Tiana's Place we have had Tiana and Louis the alligator stop by our table on our last 2 cruises. If you are into characters you should be able to meet quite a few without any reservations so don't let it get you down. Plus as I said in the previous post I would go to guest services as soon as you board and ask about any of the activites you were unable to book, they may have some openings that were unavailable for advance booking. 🙂

Last edited:
Looks like the Wonder has begun her 2019 dry dock in Victoria. She will be sailing again September 30th. Can't wait to see some pics of the new Cove Cafe and the new French Quarter Lounge.

Last edited:
Around 3 more weeks until we should start getting our cruise booklet and luggage tags.📨📘🔖

🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡
Only 5 more weeks to sign up for our Fish Extender gift exchange.:fish:
🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡

Only 62 days until we are on board the Wonder!!!

Sounds like on-demand tv has been installed! So happy to hear this. We didn't spend much time in our room on the last cruise but it was nice to be able to watch some older less common Disney movies like the Great Mouse Detective.

Sounds like on-demand tv has been installed! So happy to hear this. We didn't spend much time in our room on the last cruise but it was nice to be able to watch some older less common Disney movies like the Great Mouse Detective.

Ya the Disney on demand sounds pretty cool.:happytv:

DCL should start sending out our cruise booklet and luggage tags next week.📨🔖

🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡
Only 26 days left to sign up for our Fish Extender gift exchange.
For thoes interested in joining our Fish Extender gift exchange please post who is in your room, ages of any kids and your room #. See post #105 on page 6 for more details.
🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡🐟🐠🐡

Only 54 days until we are on board the Wonder!!!

Hello! Just rebooked this cruise after cancelling earlier this year. Of course all the extras are sold out , but hopefully they add some more activities. I would like to sign up for the FE: but I haven’t read the post yet... BRB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!