Us too... it's not looking good this close to the cruise, but never give up!I can't wait!
Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation that we've been moved to first dining. Everything else is already set! Worst case that'll be our first thing when we embark. I just hope it comes through sooner so I can stop stressing about it.
Updated my cabin # to 5138.*LATECOMER FE*
We are a latecomer - just booked the other day but missed the cut off for Fish Extender grouping. Would any other latecomers be interested in FE with my family? I'm happy to organize if there are a few people that want to join in. Just trying to make our first Disney Cruise and surprise cruise for my daughter as magical as possible!!
- traveling-terrells DW, DH, DD9 - Cabin: 5138
celebrating DH 40th birthday, surprise trip for DD.
- Stefileslie85 DD4, DD6 - Cabin: 7539
For those signed up to our fish extender gift exchange please verrify your information below is correct and post any updates or changes if required by Wendsday. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to each room with your changes.
1) Stefileslie85: DW, DH, DD6, DD4 Room 7539
(No allergies. Likes Princesses & Wreck it Ralph)
2) CW1380: DW, DH, DD3 Room 2074
3) Stenny: DW, DH, DD6, Gma, Gpa Room 8086
(Allergies: shellfish, latex, sensitivity to scents Likes Disney Nature)
4)Jsmncrews: Will, Jasmine, Cody(15), Carter(11) Room 7002 (No allergies)
5) platypus6: DW, DH, DD5, DD8, DS10 Room 2607 (peanut allergy)
6) BAIC03: Tiffany- Wife, Joe- Hubs, DD7 (gluten free), DD5 Room 2142