Disney Wonder May 24th - 31st 2021 Alaska Cruise from Vancouver

TAB4two

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! No one had created a thread for us yet, so I thought maybe I would start one. I am already very much looking forward to this - less than 352 days!

That's exciting, congrats and welcome to the DCL family! You will love it! We've got an FB group going for fish extenders, magnet exchanges, ornament exchanges, etc if you want to join in. You don't need to, we didn't even know that existed our first time out, so thought I'd offer lol. I hope you love it as much as we have! This will be our 8th cruise with Disney but our first Alaska with (with them).

That's exciting, congrats and welcome to the DCL family! You will love it! We've got an FB group going for fish extenders, magnet exchanges, ornament exchanges, etc if you want to join in. You don't need to, we didn't even know that existed our first time out, so thought I'd offer lol. I hope you love it as much as we have! This will be our 8th cruise with Disney but our first Alaska with (with them).
That sounds fun, we would love to participate. Let me know how to join the FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter