Disney Wonder May 11, 2003 Anyone else going?

jonescrew

Earning My Ears
We have booked our first family trip to Disney and will be 3 days land at Beach Club then on to cruise on May 11th on the Wonder.
Does anyone have thoughts on room 7016? Looks like it is really close to elevators and the front of the ship. How difficult is it to change rooms?

I have no thoughts on the cabin as this is our first Disney Cruise too, but we are on the May 11th wonder ( also on Deck 7 ), staying at the Poly before hand.

Myself, DH, DD3 , and celebrating our DS 6th's Bday on the cruise!!

It is getting closer and closer!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Looks like it is really close to elevators
From what I gather that is a good spot, and the noise level should be fine! Staterooms above and below you with easy access to the lab/club, theater. We are in 6068 more to the center of ship but also close to the mid- ship elevators everyone said the noise will be almost none! we originaly had 2 other familys booked with us and one wouldhave been below you in 6028 but they canceled ..
I don't know how hard it would be to change rooms we tryed 2 months ago to upgrade to cat 3 and there were none.
But reading a trip report on passporter just in March for no reason a family with two staterooms got upgraded to two cat 3's HC rooms while they were at the parks (DCL called and left the message on there phone at the resort! ) I'm Hoping tink drops some of that pixi dust on us!!!!

We're on the May 11th cruise also -- staterooms 6612 & 6614. I can't wait...our documents came a few days ago!

I wonder if they'll do anything special on Mother's Day.

We'll be there the following week.
We have room 7000 on the 5/18 Wonder....can't wait!

Have a blast!!

Hi, we will also be joining you on May 11th. We are going to WDW on May 5th (staying at the Polynesian). For the cruise we will be in room 6576. Last cruise we stayed in room 7008? We were right near the elevator but never heard a sound. I have a 61/2 yo ds. He loved the kids clubs and cried when I came to get him. He would have stayed there 24/7. We are on count down and can't wait...... You will have a great time on the Wonder!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter