Disney Wonder March 25, 2020 4-Night Baja cruise from San Diego

We just booked this cruise! First time out of San Diego and I always wanted to see the Arches in Cabo, plus will do a Disneyland stay combo first. this will be just my husband and I .

Hello there, brand new to Disney Cruising. I am trying to learn the ins and outs before traveling. Like hanging of the fish stocking. I am taking the family because we need to get away. We had our son pass away back in October. I am not writing this to get sympathy (thank you if your heart just went out to us). I am writing this post to learn as much as I can before the trip. My daughter will be 4 by the time we set sail. Thanks in advance.

I am going on this cruise with my husband and 3 year old daughter. Very excited but also a little nervous with this coronavirus going around but still excited to get away for several days. This will be our first Disney cruise

I am going on this cruise with my husband and 3 year old daughter. Very excited but also a little nervous with this coronavirus going around but still excited to get away for several days. This will be our first Disney cruise

I am a little nervous but I trust Disney to keep us safe. Unfortunately my first ever cruise was 9/13/01 on Disney Magic right after 9/11 all airports closed etc so we were not sure we would make it but did and felt safe on ship

Oh wow that must have been very scary. Glad you guys are all ok.

I live about 1.5 hours away from San Diego so luckily we will just be driving to the port that day. I don't want to step foot near any airport right now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!