Disney Wonder July 29, 2019 7-Night Alaskan Cruise Fish Extender participants?

ElizaDooLittle

Earning My Ears
Hello! I am new and never have been here before. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in a week and would like to participate in the Fish Extender exchange. I was unable to see if anyone has already started a thread on this topic? Please feel free to let me know if you have or see one?! Thank you!

We’re on the sailing before yours. It’s getting really close! I think you might be out of luck at this point. The fish extender groups organized for our sailing on a social media site closed over a month ago. One thing they recommended to latecomers was to put surprises for your kids in the fish extender yourself. If you want to give little presents you could just put them in random fish extenders. Hope you have a great trip!

FE groups are usually handled through the Cruise Meets forum. I checked and no one set up a meet group for your cruise. You can set up a thread yourself there and see if you get any interest, but as the PP said, this is really late in the game. Most FE groups close a month or two before sailing. You can check to see if there is a meet group on another social media site. Groups sometimes have FE groups for last minute joiners.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board and added it to the 2019 Wonder Directory. If your fellow cruisers are around they will find you there. Happy Planning!

I am looking for the group that did the fish extenders for this cruise that just ended. Someone made a gift that I would like to make myself and I wanted to find out how they did it. Thanks for help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!