Disney Wonder - Is this room interconnecting?

NaturalNine

Aussie Adventurer
Hi All

Very excited, have just booked Disney Wonder for 5 nights ex San Diego on April 7 2019

At this stage we have booked Stateroom 7026 - On the Disney Cruise stateroom selector, it is showing as a non interconnecting room. However I'm confused because on all of the deckplans over the internet (Including on this site) it's showing as being interconnecting with 7024

As we are travelling without children, I specifically do not want an interconnecting room so as to avoid any noise from the room next door.

Do you believe this room will be interconnecting?

Hoping you can help - trying to save a call to Disney

Hi All

Very excited, have just booked Disney Wonder for 5 nights ex San Diego on April 7 2019

At this stage we have booked Stateroom 7026 - On the Disney Cruise stateroom selector, it is showing as a non interconnecting room. However I'm confused because on all of the deckplans over the internet (Including on this site) it's showing as being interconnecting with 7024

As we are travelling without children, I specifically do not want an interconnecting room so as to avoid any noise from the room next door.

On Disney Magic/Wonder, it’s non-connecting.

On Disney Dream/Fantasy, it’s connecting.

Please make sure you have the right ship when checking deck plans. Hope this helps!

Edited:
Please note that PDF deck plans show connecting rooms with black bolded arrows. You can see no arrows for 7024 and 7026.

DB69BAE6-EA03-4EBF-B301-D40DC9CC8933.jpeg
F0AD6673-1D13-4D97-83AE-22519C3EC486.jpeg 4D2C6237-5C83-4D84-B67C-40C17A2879FC.jpeg

Last edited:
We’ve had connecting rooms and non-connecting rooms before. Connecting rooms are not noisier. If your next-door neighbors shout or make noise, you’ll hear them in non-connecting rooms. If they behave ‘normally’, you will not hear them in connecting rooms.

Hi All

Cabin 7026 is not connecting. There is a little icon within the photo of the cabin that looks like swinging doors... 7028 and 7030 are connecting (note the symbol) ETA: I am looking at Cruisedeckplans website. It shows the same sort of icon on the DCL site in form of 2 slash marks with an opening between it.

Just so you know, interconnecting rooms consist of 2 doors there's a door in each room to the connecting room so you have double doors that would keep sound from coming through plus a small dead air space between them, I've been on the Wonder with connecting rooms 7516/7518 for a 14 night cruise and we didn't hear anything from the adjoining room at all. I think if you do have one you won't notice any problem. But from what everyone is saying you don't appear to have one. So good luck and enjoy your cruise.

We have this set of two rooms on our Magic B2B. We have been assured they are connecting (interior door). I even called again tonight just to check again.

We have this set of two rooms on our Magic B2B. We have been assured they are connecting (interior door). I even called again tonight just to check again.
On the Wonder, Stateroom 7024 & 7026 do not have a connecting door. That's according to the deck plans available on Scott's blog. As well as the deck plans on the DCL website.

If you require connecting rooms, you'd better call DCL and change your rooms.

On the Dream class ships, staterooms 7024 & 7026 DO connect. Possibly the person you confirmed the connecting rooms with was looking at the wrong deck plans.

We had a connecting room on one of our cruises. While I was unpacking I could hear the neighbor's children opening their connecting door several times out of curiosity and asking why the other door won't open. So I went next door and knocked on it. When they answered I asked if it would be OK if I opened my connecting door to let the kids see my room was like theirs to settle their curiosity. They said sure so that's what I did. Once the little ones saw my room was no different, they stopped. We saw this family several times on our cruise and the kids always waved to us. They were a very sweet family. We did not notice any more noise from a connecting room cabin than a non connecting room, and we've had both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!