Disney Wonder February 27-March 2 out of NOLA

lilouisianagal

Mouseketeer
We just booked and are so exited to be taking our fourth Disney Cruise and celebrating our in laws and our baby’s first cruise! Anybody want to do a fish extender exchange? We’re from near NOLA so we are so excited to cruise from our home port. Where is everyone from?

Ahoy! We're from the greater New Orleans area, too. :) Couldn't pass up an opportunity to sail from NOLA! Can't wait!!

I'm from just down the road, well sort of!! Little village called Parks, LA., neighboring city is Breaux Bridge, LA (Crawfish Capitol of the World). This will be the second Disney cruise for us. Its a girls trip!! 2 DD, 1 GD. This is their Christmas present. Love to surprise them:cheer2:

Last edited:
Greetings. My wife and I will be joining y'all on this sailing out of NOLA. The only way we'd be more excited is if it was closer.

Hi my family will be cruising for the 1st time leaving our home port of New Orleans... I am interested in the Fish Extender (still trying to figure this out) if anyone is interested in making this journey Magical.

Hello fellow cruisers. This will be my first Disney Cruise. Since it leaves out of NOLA, this is a no brainer. We are traveling with family, including 4 or 6 little ones, so it should be lots of fun. I'm also interested in the Fish Extender. It seems simple. My nieces have done the Disney cruise so they know the ins and outs. I'll keep you all posted in how my sewing efforts are paying off. First we have to get through Mardi Gras.

Hi my family will be cruising for the 1st time leaving our home port of New Orleans... I am interested in the Fish Extender (still trying to figure this out) if anyone is interested in making this journey Magical.
Yes I would like to do the Fish Extender as well. Any idea of where you sign up for it?

Doesn't look like anyone has started organizing a fish extender exchange on this group so you might want to search Facebook and see if there are groups for this sailing. Those FB groups generally organize fish extenders as a matter of course.

Hello from Pensacola Beach area! This is our 3rd Disney cruise an excited about leaving closer to home!!! First time we have participated in forum board and we are interested in Fish Extender as well. How do we get involved? We are a family of 4 with 2 elementary age kids. Excited about leaving from the Big Easy!

We just booked and are so exited to be taking our fourth Disney Cruise and celebrating our in laws and our baby’s first cruise! Anybody want to do a fish extender exchange? We’re from near NOLA so we are so excited to cruise from our home port. Where is everyone from?
We are cruising for our first Disney Cruise and would love to experience the magic of the fish extenders....new to this so would love some more info too

We are cruising for our first Disney Cruise and would love to experience the magic of the fish extenders....new to this so would love some more info too
There is a Facebook page that had the FE attached to it. Search: Disney Wonder February 27, 2020 and it will come up. Not sure if it’s too late to join the FE but there are other groups like magnet exchange and also planned get together for discounted drinks. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter