Disney Wonder: 7 Night Mexican Riviera - October 15th, 2017

I also had a new question anyone can answer or @KipperBun. We are new to FES. Do we deliver to each cabin once? Most of the blogs I've read mention one day of deliveries. Will we get more info. about this later? Sorry, and TIA!

I also had a new question anyone can answer or @KipperBun. We are new to FES. Do we deliver to each cabin once? Most of the blogs I've read mention one day of deliveries. Will we get more info. about this later? Sorry, and TIA!

Unless kipperbun et all make other decisions it is typically one delivery per cabin per cruise. Thats the 'standard' way to do it but its up to the groups to decide what works best for them.

@KipperBun
I would love to join group two for FE.
username: tmullen93
cabin number:6500
participates name, gender,age: Jeff ( male/37), Taylor ( female/24), Daisy (service dog)
allergies and other restrictions: none
favorite characters: Jeff- star wars. Taylor- Daisy and Donald.

this will be our first FE.

Does each person get a gift each day of the cruise, so for example 7 gifts for this cruise?
Does each member of the cabin get their own gift, or can it be a family/group gift?
sorry for all the questions, I'm new to this.

@Aeva&Leo I added your second cabin to Group Two. @tmullen93 I also added your cabin to Group Two.

To answer both of your questions, I think it should be as @AquaDame mentioned, one delivery per cabin per cruise (in other words, one delivery for each cabin in your group - no need for multiple days of gifts).

As for the question regarding individual gifts versus family gifts, either works. It is up to you and what you are comfortable with. Sometimes gifts include a family gift and smaller things for individual cruisers. Again, I want to stress it is what you are comfortable with doing. Don't feel pressured to make extravagant gifts. IF you want to, that is lovely and thank you very much but doing so is not expected.

Did that help clear things up? I am sometimes not great at explaining stuff. ^_^;;

I am very proud of the fish extender that Rio and I made. It debuted on our last cruise and we will use it again on this one. IMG_0013.jpg

Feel free to post your fish extender as well! It will also make it easier to find your group when the time comes to distribute gifts.

Thanks! Okies, so here is how we set it up last time. If anyone takes issue with any of the rules, please voice your opinion and I will do my best to work with you to ensure everyone is happy. Every 10 cabins that sign up will be arranged into one group. There is a set deadline for signing up, September 15, a month prior to the embarkation date.

2/11/17 EDIT: I want to add an additional rule because this came up on my last cruise. We had a family that had two cabins on the list but only gave one gift to each of the other cabins. So for this cruise, every cabin counts as one entrant in the FE. Please do not enter multiple cabins if you only intend to give one gift as a family. Each cabin is responsible for a gift. Thank you.

To sign up, please fill out the form provided below and tag me in that post. I will compile them in this post as they come in.

Here is the form-v

username:
cabin number:
participants' names (gender/age):
allergies and other restrictions:
favorite characters:
other notes:

I look forward exchanging gifts with all of you!

Group 1-

1) username:
KipperBun
cabin number: 5510
participants' names (gender/age): Natalie (female/31), Rio (female/28)
allergies and other restrictions: no alcohol, please
favorite characters: Cheshire Cat (Natalie), Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Rio)
other notes: nope

2) username: Hillary Harris
cabin number: to be added later
participants' names (gender/age): Jeff (male/36), Hillary (female/34), Henry (male/3), Stella (female/1)
favorite characters: all marvel (Jeff), Lady and the Tramp (Hillary), Lightning McQueen and any of the fab 5 characters (Henry), probably the fab 5 (Stella)
other notes: none

3) username: Catsladiesx3
cabin number: 7563
participants' names (gender/age): Mary/Female/65, Cecilia/Female/44
allergies and other restrictions: please no alcohol
favorite characters: for Mary - Mickey Mouse, Cecilia - Aristocats or Lady & Tramp
other notes: nope

4) username: Wish_Upon_A_☆
cabin number: 6506
participants' names (gender/age): Alexander M/28, Kailee F/29, Santana F/5, Ariana F/2.
favorite characters: Alexander- The Lion King, Kailee- All Disney Princesses, Santana- Elena of Avalor, Ariana- Mickey & Minnie.
other notes:

5) username:
Vmedisneymom
cabin number: 6109
participants names: Michelle (F-46), Stephen (M-43), Hayden (M-14)
no allergies
Fave Characters: Michelle - Pluto, Marie, Lady, Stephen - Pluto, Hayden - Thomas O'Malley

6) username: shogunkatana
cabin number: 5522
participants' names (gender/age): Benjamin (male/34), Lee (male/11), Jared (male/8), Lucy (female/6)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol. No gluten.
favorite characters: Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen and Minnie (girls)

7) username: shogunkatana (second cabin)
cabin number: 5524
participants' names (gender/age): Gail (female/34) Craig (male/11), Camille (female/8), William (male/4)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol. Camille has celiac disease (no gluten)
favorite characters: Star Wars and Marvel (boys), Frozen and Minnie (girls)

8) username: Aeva&Leo
cabin number: 7516
participants' names (gender/age): Andi (F-35); Zach (M-31); Aeva (F-9); Leo (M-2)
allergies and other restrictions: no allergies
favorite characters: Donald Duck, Mickey, Moana, Sully

9) username: JnP
cabin number: 2110
participants' names (gender/age): Jeff (69) Pam (64)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol
favorite characters: Jeff (Olaf) Pam (Stitch)
other notes:

10) username: JnP (second cabin)
cabin number: 6044
participants' names (gender/age): Larry (54) Ann (56) Daniel (17) Elizabeth (2)
allergies and other restrictions: No alcohol
favorite characters: Larry (Snow White) Ann (Tinker Bell) Daniel (Stitch) Elizabeth (Tinker Bell)
other notes:

Group 2-

1)username:
HicksCabin
cabin number: 7518
participants' names (gender/age): Scott (M-56); Sandy (F-56); Great-Grandma Billie (F-82)
allergies and other restrictions: no alcohol please
favorite characters: Goofy, Mickey, Minnie Mouse

2) username: tmullen93
participates name, gender,age: Jeff ( male/37), Taylor ( female/24), Daisy (service dog)

3)username: World_of_Magic4
cabin number:6068
participants' names (gender/age): Linda (female, 68), Martin (Male,29), Nicole (female, 27), Sophia (female, 5)
allergies and other restrictions: None. Except Nicole mango.
favorite characters:
Linda: Snow White
Martin: Aladdin
Nicole: Snow White, Ariel, Belle, jack and sally.
Sophia: Mickey and Minnie, any Disney princess, jack and sally, Marie

3)username: World_of_Magic4
cabin number:6068
participants' names (gender/age): Linda (female, 68), Martin (Male,29), Nicole (female, 27), Sophia (female, 5)
allergies and other restrictions: None. Except Nicole mango.
favorite characters:
Linda: Snow White
Martin: Aladdin
Nicole: Snow White, Ariel, Belle, jack and sally.
Sophia: Mickey and Minnie, any Disney princess, jack and sally, Marie

Apologies for the delay (work has been a tad hectic). You are now added to group 2!

I have our room number now! We're in room 6555. It became available so we switched from GTY to that one. So excited for this cruise! We're celebrating our 10 year anniversary!!!

I have our room number now! We're in room 6555. It became available so we switched from GTY to that one. So excited for this cruise! We're celebrating our 10 year anniversary!!!
THat is great! I will update the FE list once I get back from my knitting group.

EDIT: It has been added.

Last edited:
My cousins and I are celebrating our 30th birthdays, and would love to join!
username: Mary Margaret Blanchard
cabin number: TBD (we have a guarantee room)
participants' names (gender/age): Elizabeth (female/turning 30!), Brittanie (female/turning 30!), Olivia (female/27)
allergies and other restrictions: vegetarian, allergic to pineapple
favorite characters: Elizabeth (Mary Poppins, Bagheera, Villains) Brittanie (Belle, Star Wars) Olivia (Rapunzel, Aurora, Hercules)
other notes: We're turning 30! We're all pretty big Disney fanatics, and love Disney-themed accessories.

My cousins and I are celebrating our 30th birthdays, and would love to join!
username: Mary Margaret Blanchard
cabin number: TBD (we have a guarantee room)
participants' names (gender/age): Elizabeth (female/turning 30!), Brittanie (female/turning 30!), Olivia (female/27)
allergies and other restrictions: vegetarian, allergic to pineapple
favorite characters: Elizabeth (Mary Poppins, Bagheera, Villains) Brittanie (Belle, Star Wars) Olivia (Rapunzel, Aurora, Hercules)
other notes: We're turning 30! We're all pretty big Disney fanatics, and love Disney-themed accessories.

I just added your information to Group 2. And happy birthday!
If you do not get your room number until the day of the cruise, please leave your room number and username on a slip of paper in each of your group's Fish Extenders. I doubt this will be an issue, though.

I have been not signing up because we weren't sure if we were going to do this cruise or not for sure, but now it looks like we will, so we would like to sign up for the FE.

username: cmwade77/Evita_W
cabin number: 5636
participants' names (gender/age): Eva (female/39) - Chris (male/40)
allergies and other restrictions: Eva - Walnuts, Sugar free is preferred - Both - No alcohol, coffee or tea (except herbal) or products that contain these products.
favorite characters: Eva - Cinderella/Donald Duck, Chris - BB8/Goofy
other notes: we will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary (about a month late, but still)

Waiting anxiously for the funds for the final payment to be available. Worried that they won't be and we won't get to cruise. But I would like to be in the 2nd FE group
There will be 3 of us
Jan - favorite character Maleficent and Dumbo
Jen - favorite characters Rapunzel and Chip & Dale (especially Dale)
Toby (service dog) - favorite characters are most of the princesses and Chip & Dale

@KipperBun
I would love to join group two for FE.
username: tmullen93

this will be our first FE.

Looks like we have 2 service dogs on the cruise. How is Daisy around other dogs? My Toby does not have the best dog social skills because he is rarely around other dogs. He loves humans and Disney characters.

If we happen to see your pups around the ship, is it OK to say hi to them...? I generally assume they are working and don't ask, but if I know ahead of time its OK... :cloud9: I hope you are able to sail! We will be paying ours off on the 2nd whether or not the funds I expected to use have posted. Banks can take forever, can't they?

I so wish my dog were friendlier. She has severe 'stranger danger' and its awful because she is so stinking cute everyone wants to say hi. She just runs away behind me though.

Waiting anxiously for the funds for the final payment to be available. Worried that they won't be and we won't get to cruise. But I would like to be in the 2nd FE group
There will be 3 of us
Jan - favorite character Maleficent and Dumbo
Jen - favorite characters Rapunzel and Chip & Dale (especially Dale)
Toby (service dog) - favorite characters are most of the princesses and Chip & Dale

Hi @WookieeMama. I hope you will be able to cruise too! Sending pixie dust! To participate in the FE exchange, please fill out this form-v

username:
cabin number:
participants' names (gender/age):
allergies and other restrictions:
favorite characters:
other notes:

Once I have all the info, I will add you to group 2.

No i prefer for people to act like Daisy is not even there since she is working and much like a piece of medical equipment, you wouldn't pet/point/talk to my wheelchair, I view it the same way.
Daisy is fine around other dogs as she has been trained for many situations, distractions and such. Will Toby bark/lunge if he sees Daisy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!