Disney Wonder 5 night Baja/ Oct 22, 2017

Hello Peggy, we would like to be added to the FE list. We are first time disney cruisers and are super excited!

Cabin#: GTY Ocean View Cabin
Fernando - Timon and Pumba
Yolanda - Minnie Mouse
Abram (4) - Spiderman
Marco (2) - Iron Man
Late Dining

Welcome to the FE! I have added you to the list and I will post it soon. Please let me know of any allergies.

:tinker: Here is the FE List. Please check for correct spellings and information. We have two groups so far. When we reach 10 cabins on the second group, I'll create a third one.

Welcome to the FE!

:welcome:

Attachments

• FE Disney Baja Cruise 10-22-2017 Group 1.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 27
  • FE Disney Baja Cruise 10-22-2017 Group 2.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
Hi everyone we just booked our First Disney cruise super excited to be celebrating our daughters 3rd birthday and getting to experience Halloween on the sea. Any tips for us? Things that are a must?
We are the Badillo's
Me/mom-Samantha-33
Husband-Waldo-37
Daughter-Oceana-2

Welcome Samantha! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and we just as excited as if it were our first. We've never done the one out of San Diego, but we have been on the Wonder. It's a great ship and the kids' clubs are so much fun.

Hello fellow Halloween on the High Seas cruisers. We're very excited to be going on our very first DCL cruise ever! Dont have facebook, so hopefully this thread will be updated as we get closer.

CABIN: 6092
Second Seating
Linda: (30)
Hubby-Ruben: (29)
Daughter-Audrey: (2)

Last edited:
Hello fellow Halloween on the High Seas cruisers. We're the Navas and we're very excited to be going on our very first DCL cruise ever! Dont have facebook, so hopefully this thread will be updated as we get closer.

The Nava Family
OC,CA

CABIN: 6092
Second Seating
Linda: (30)
Hubby-Ruben: (29)
Daughter-Audrey: (2)

Welcome to our Disney Cruise & you will be added to the FE list. What are your favorite Disney Characters for each one of you? Are you celebrating anything? Birthday, Anniversary etc? Please Let us know if there are any allergies we should be aware of. Thanks, Snowie13 aka (Pauline Glaser)

Welcome to our Disney Cruise & you will be added to the FE list. What are your favorite Disney Characters for each one of you? Are you celebrating anything? Birthday, Anniversary etc? Please Let us know if there are any allergies we should be aware of. Thanks, Snowie13 aka (Pauline Glaser)

Hi Pauline!

We're actually not going to be participating in the FE this time around.

ROLL CALL

1) "Got Disney" Robin 56, Billie 62(DH) Michael 19(DS) No longer on this cruise but will keep it updated since I started the page :) we have changed to the Oct 8th Baha
Cabin # 2604
Dining: Late seating
From San Diego, ca.

2) Whittersc6363 (Whitney:28), husband (30), and our son (6).
Cabin# 2012
Dining: late seating

3) Poptarts (Kathie: 48), daughter (19)

Cabin#8546
Dining: early seating
From Orange County, CA

4) msnoble ..Maureen (me), from Ann Arbor, MI

Cindy (my SIL) from Clarksville, MD
Naomi from Ann Arbor, MI
Ayala from Northern VA
Jody from Menlo Park, CA

5) Ddgarciadd Denise 32 (me) Danny 32(husband) Dominic 9 (son) and Daniel 4 (son)

Cabin # 7032
Dining: late
from Bakersfield, CA

6) DlandAP

7) ClawFam4 Marisa (42), Sean (41), Leah (10) Nathan (7)
Dining:late
From Santa Cruz

How does the Fish extender program work? This is our 3rd Disney cruise and we want to participate but don't know where to start! Any help would be appreciated.

First disney cruise! We are so excited!! pixiedust:

Thomas (25)
Amanda (24)
Blake (will turn 7 months on the cruise) :love:
Dining: Second
Cabin Number: Oceanview (not assigned one yet)
From Orange County

Last edited:
Please add us to the FE list. This is our 2nd Disney cruise, but the first we have heard about FE.

Tamika (45)
Alan (50)
Cabin Number: 8530
From Ventura County

We are traveling with 8 other friends for 2 of our friends 30th birthdays. I'll check with them to see if they want to have some fun with FE too, and update accordingly.

Will there be a FB group?
Please add us to the FE list. This is our 2nd Disney cruise, but the first we have heard about FE.

Tamika (45)
Alan (50)
Cabin Number: 8530
From Ventura County

We are traveling with 8 other friends for 2 of our friends 30th birthdays. I'll check with them to see if they want to have some fun with FE too, and update accordingly.

Disney Wonder Cruise to Baja Mexico October 22, 2017 is the Facebook group for the cruise. It is easier to join the FE on there.

Morrow Family room not assigned yet would like to join FE group. Celebrating 17 year wedding Anniversary. Traveling with Guy,Denise,Ciera (13) Please add thank you

There has been a change. The FE is now on the FB page: Disney Wonder October 22, 2017 Cruise. You will need to join that group. Sorry for any confusion.

There has been a change. The FE is now on the FB page: Disney Wonder October 22, 2017 Cruise. You will need to join that group. Sorry for any confusion.
I don't have Facebook...are the PDF's that were posted still valid? I'm on the first page which has all ten cabins. If this is still valid then I can just use that sheet, but if it's changed I would need to have someone send me the updated sheet. Thanks

I don't have Facebook...are the PDF's that were posted still valid? I'm on the first page which has all ten cabins. If this is still valid then I can just use that sheet, but if it's changed I would need to have someone send me the updated sheet. Thanks

If you send me your info to my email, I'll make sure it gets onto the new PDF file & email you a copy of the spreadsheet. My email is snowie13@outlook.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!