Disney Wonder 14-night Westbound Panama Canal March 6th, 2020

dcplanegirl

Earning My Ears
Late to the Dis board this time. DH and I will be on our 2nd DCL 1st time without our kiddos. This is our honeymoon 16 years late. Our anniversary is our Panama Canal day. Looking forward to seeing all of you onboard!

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• o&smom

DIS Veteran
    Late to the Dis board this time. DH and I will be on our 2nd DCL 1st time without our kiddos. This is our honeymoon 16 years late. Our anniversary is our Panama Canal day. Looking forward to seeing all of you onboard!
    Welcome! What a way to celebrate!

o&smom

DIS Veteran
    Just discovered this site...so excited that our cruise is in 58 days. So excited to experience 14 nights with the family and all the cruise has to offer.
    Welcome! We cannot wait as well! What length of cruise have you done in the past? So, are you cruising with kids? What are their ages? Mine will be 16 and 9. We went three years ago when they were 13 and 6 for the first one. So excited for number 2!

Rcupcakespay4Disney

Earning My Ears
    Hello Everyone! So excited to be a part of this group and looking forward to the March 6th PC Cruise! Traveling with my Dad - who everyone thinks is my husband (eww). This will be our 2nd DLC we loved the first Pacific Coastal one we did a few years ago. Is anyone wanting to participate (or is there already a group doing the fish extender? I am so excited to do one! Anyone know if there is one or how we can start one? Hoping to meet everyone on board - is there a meet up planned?

o&smom

DIS Veteran
    Hello Everyone! So excited to be a part of this group and looking forward to the March 6th PC Cruise! Traveling with my Dad - who everyone thinks is my husband (eww). This will be our 2nd DLC we loved the first Pacific Coastal one we did a few years ago. Is anyone wanting to participate (or is there already a group doing the fish extender? I am so excited to do one! Anyone know if there is one or how we can start one? Hoping to meet everyone on board - is there a meet up planned?
    Most of the activity for this cruise has occurred on the other social site that cannot be named. FE lists closed quite awhile ago. Sorry!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• cruisinaz

Mouseketeer
    Welcome!! Yes the other site is very active, a ton of great people!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES