Disney Wonder 14-night Westbound Panama Canal March 6th, 2020

Secret staterooms were the first to go, but I managed to snag a 7A Navigators verandah which is what I had on both my Magic cruises. (Unfortunately this time they were a lot pricier then my Transatlantic cruises...thank heavens they feed you on board or I would have to survive on bread and water! LOL)
Anyway I am wondering why they mysteriously were not available, then like magic reappeared all on the same day.
I wonder if the holdout was so they could charge more $$ as they know these staterooms are so coveted?!?!?!?! Thoughts anyone?

Secret staterooms were the first to go, but I managed to snag a 7A Navigators verandah which is what I had on both my Magic cruises. (Unfortunately this time they were a lot pricier then my Transatlantic cruises...thank heavens they feed you on board or I would have to survive on bread and water! LOL)
Anyway I am wondering why they mysteriously were not available, then like magic reappeared all on the same day.
I wonder if the holdout was so they could charge more $$ as they know these staterooms are so coveted?!?!?!?! Thoughts anyone?

We were told we got first day pricing as platinum members.

Hi Everyone,

My DW, DS (will be 10), DD (almost 8 then), and I are excited to be aboard this WBPC adventure. It’s nice to see that there will be some young children cruising as well, I’m a little nervous about how my kids will like this 14 night cruise even though they love DCL. My wife and I figured we should take the kids now because when they’re older who knows if they’ll want to go with us. Hope you all have a great cruise and we look forward to meeting everybody.

Hi Everyone,

My DW, DS (will be 10), DD (almost 8 then), and I are excited to be aboard this WBPC adventure. It’s nice to see that there will be some young children cruising as well, I’m a little nervous about how my kids will like this 14 night cruise even though they love DCL. My wife and I figured we should take the kids now because when they’re older who knows if they’ll want to go with us. Hope you all have a great cruise and we look forward to meeting everybody.
I am sure your kids will have a great time! The last time we went DS was 13 and DD was 6. They both had a blast and cannot wait to go again. Our son was in eighth grade and we figured it was our last shot for a cruise during the school year. He decided to switch most of his classes to a web academy this year so it has opened up more possibilities for travel for us again. I still cannot believe that we are getting to go again. :)

Hello all. Late to the thread as we booked the week after returning from the WBTA finding the most days possible to book the better, so made the next WBPC our next targeted sailing. Just did not think we'd be using booking our next so soon after returning. Our youngest will be celebrating his 10th during the sailing.

Hello all. Late to the thread as we booked the week after returning from the WBTA finding the most days possible to book the better, so made the next WBPC our next targeted sailing. Just did not think we'd be using booking our next so soon after returning. Our youngest will be celebrating his 10th during the sailing.

Were you on the WBTA this past September? So were we. Welcome to what should be another fun cruise.

Were you on the WBTA this past September? So were we. Welcome to what should be another fun cruise.
We were and had a great time enjoying the ship. Really looking forward to the longer cruise but have a fear it will ruin us for the shorter ones forever. I know this cruise will be sold out and the ship at capacity by sailing as opposed to the light number of guests on the TA.

Anyone having done a WBPC previous able to chime in how many kids are normally on the sailing?

We were and had a great time enjoying the ship. Really looking forward to the longer cruise but have a fear it will ruin us for the shorter ones forever. I know this cruise will be sold out and the ship at capacity by sailing as opposed to the light number of guests on the TA.

Anyone having done a WBPC previous able to chime in how many kids are normally on the sailing?

In January 2011 there we about the same number of kids on the WBPC as were on the WBTA last September. This WBPC may have a few more if it falls on Spring Break for some schools.

Hi, me and my husband will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on this cruise and we're so excited! It will be our first DCL cruise, however we have cruised with many others such as Princess, NCL and Cunard before. We are in our mid-30's and we live near Liverpool, England.

Hello All,
I guess I am the first for this sailing. My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who will be 15 on this cruise. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer.

We vacation in Chandler almost every year! We love it there. This year we are heading out there again in March (for Spring Training, of course) and will be spending 5 nights in Scottsdale and then 4 nights in Chandler :)

On the PC cruises we did in 2015 and 2018 I believe it was around 300 kids. It’s awesome!

Are you on the October 27th HOTHS cruise? We are, too!!! :) See you onboard! I also need to 'talk my husband' into taking this WBPC cruise. He's still on the fence but I had to jump on it and book because it might be our only chance to do it for a few years.

Did we see you onboard for that Halloween Cruise?!

Attachments

• Halloween on the High Seas - 2018!.GIF
    Halloween on the High Seas - 2018!.GIF
    408.2 KB · Views: 8
Did we see you onboard for that Halloween Cruise?!

Was that your group??? You all were the Inside Out group??? That's awesome!!!! My husband came in second (narrowly, almost won) for most original costume :)

Unfortunately we are no longer booked on this WBPC cruise :(

You may very well be spoiled. We cannot imagine being on anything less than a 7 day. Our daughter will be turning 10 a couple of months after the cruise. This will be our second WBPC and we can’t wait to do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!