Disney Withdrawal..Who else experiences this?

We use to be once a year people. That turned into twice a year. Then we got annual passes cause if you're going 2 times a year it's worth it. Once we got our annual passes we started taking the local allegiant air flights for quick weekends. Last year we took 6 separate trips. I no longer get sad when I leave. I know the next one is a few months away. :goodvibes

Ps. I'm not rich. I'm just crazy and put all my extra money towards Disney trips.
I want to be you!

I am going in less than a week and already anticipating the "blues" even before I arrive. How sad is that? But...I have already started planning for 2018 by following this year's free dining thread in preparation for next years free dining thread. I don't know if I could afford to go more than once a year....but I may spend time once I get back, trying to find the cheapest way to get back there this winter, before our next summer trip. This will keep me busy. Another part of me asks...how much time are you going to spend sitting at the computer...instead of living from one trip to the other?

It actually didn't hit me the first few weeks after trip. Then it slowly started with listening to parks music and looking at trip reports.. now we're planning our next trip lol

I do! Sometimes I think I'd be happiest just being there all the time...wouldn't we all!!! My next trip is in 39 days and it might as well be forever away- I don't know how I'm going to last that long. My tip is to always be in some form of planning a Disney vacation (I don't mean to sound insensitive or bragging- my husband and I are very lucky that we can do that, I know! Spur of the moment weekend trips are just as much fun as long extended stays!)

Currently suffering one rn. And I just visited two weeks ago!

I watch Justin Scarred videos on YouTube to help ease my Disney needs.

I was coming on to make a thread about this! We haven't even gone yet, and I am already worried about feeling the Disney blues when I come back ;----) I'm wondering if this is common: do you still want to come on the Disboards and look at Disney stuff, or is it too depressing??
It's sooooo fun doing trip planning, that I imagine when you come back, it just feels so empty, ha ha..... Guess that means planning another trip right?!

I get the blues before I even leave! The last day in the park, I always make it Magic Kingdom and always feel a lump in my throat the last time I see the castle. Usually because it will be so long until my next one, last trip was 2015 and next one isn't until 2019!

I was coming on to make a thread about this! We haven't even gone yet, and I am already worried about feeling the Disney blues when I come back ;----) I'm wondering if this is common: do you still want to come on the Disboards and look at Disney stuff, or is it too depressing??
It's sooooo fun doing trip planning, that I imagine when you come back, it just feels so empty, ha ha..... Guess that means planning another trip right?!
Just back....and I'm still looking at and posting on the boards. You get to talk about your trip and comment on the new Pandora and whatever else you experienced. This def. helps and YES, I was already feeling blue thinking about coming back before I went, so you are not alone. And....we were planning a July 2018 trip and after telling my daughter how HOT Disney was this summer, she moved the vacation up to February! Now I feel panicked that I don't have enough time to plan....yeah! Double yeah! My life just keeps getting better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts