Disney with Celiac

Snemma

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to post an encouraging word. We just got back from a 7 day stay at WDW with a daughter who is in her first year of dealing with Celiac. We were on the dining plan and so ate a lot of food, and everyone was cautious, helpful, and aware. From table service to the quick service at Disney Springs and at our All Star resort, she had no adverse reaction to anything she ate, and with the possible exception of too many chocolate cake deserts, she had no complaint about the quality or quantity of food.

Glad to hear! I just got diagnosed and have been trying to rework my “must eat” list for our August trip. Between COVID and celiac, I’ve been avoiding restaurants back home but I know WDW is great with dietary requirements!

Glad to hear! I just got diagnosed and have been trying to rework my “must eat” list for our August trip. Between COVID and celiac, I’ve been avoiding restaurants back home but I know WDW is great with dietary requirements!
We eat GF also here our top list of restaurants we love to frequent because they make great gluten free food.

Resorts:

Sanaa - gluten free bread service and we love the tandoori chicken meal and butter chicken

California grill - sushi with gluten free soy sauce and the pork tenderloin is amazing

Kona Cafe has a lot of GF options wings and sushi

Grand Floridian Cafe - great miso salmon entree and steak entree

Whispering Canyon- dinner skillet is yummy and the best GF cornbread

Wave- dinner offering are better than lunch op

Disney Springs:

Ragland road has an amazing gluten free batter where they can do fish & chips, chicken tenders and I love the battered scallops.

D-luxe burger has great burgers and GF bun

Hangar Bar - a decent amount of the small plates are gluten free on their limited menu including the flatbread they will make GF

The parks:

MK Liberty Tree - most everything is gluten free and they have great GF stuffing and Mac & Cheese

MK:Skipper Cantina- a lot of GF choices here

HS: Brown Derby - the Cobb salad!!

HS: Prime time cafe: GF fried chicken is amazing and lots of other comfort food GF. It’s our family’s top favorite!

AK: yak and yeti - a good selection love the lettuce cups
AK: restaurantosaurus- good quick service GF chicken tenders
AK: Nomad Lounge Tiffins: GF churros are awesome!!

Epcot:
We mostly go to the food kiosks at the festivals that have GF options.

The land restaurant has good food too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!