Disney with an Infant? Don't be afraid, don't be very afraid!

Like Betty above, my little guy was happy on all of them (for reference we went on small world, jungle cruise, people mover, little mermaid, peter pan, finding nemo, frozen ever after, spaceship earth, and three cabarellos). The only time it was a bit rough was if we ended up on a ride right by his feeding time, but like on its a small word for instance we just fed him his bottle while we were on the ride.

Thanks for the info! I was kind of wondering about haunted mansion and pirates, so we might have to do a trial and error with our little guy!

Thanks for the info! I was kind of wondering about haunted mansion and pirates, so we might have to do a trial and error with our little guy!

We were going to go on those too but ran out of time. He was ok on people mover which can be super dark and loud at some parts surprisingly so I think he may have been ok on those too. Let me know how it goes haha.

I dunno if they have lay down areas for kids but if he’ll nap on your lap they have amazing mother/baby/nursing rooms w low lighting, lots of rocking chairs that angle in ways to give you some privacy. Really comfy. Really won me over when I took my 1yo.
Are there other chairs in the nursing rooms or just rocking?

It’s been so long I don’t remember. According to another poster not that many chairs. Plus I was trying not to stare at nursing mothers so just sat and nurses mine. It was nice. Sure beats a bench by the bathroom like at our local zoo.

In MK, there's a room with 6 rocking chairs for nursing that's separate from the area where partners can hang out. At HS, there are 2 "cubbies" with large drapes and just a rocking chair. Felt like no AC as well, most uncomfortable of them all. At AK, a few individual rooms with only a rocking chair, but at least had AC. My husband just waited out in the main room. I didn't use the center at EP, so no idea there.

In MK, there's a room with 6 rocking chairs for nursing that's separate from the area where partners can hang out. At HS, there are 2 "cubbies" with large drapes and just a rocking chair. Felt like no AC as well, most uncomfortable of them all. At AK, a few individual rooms with only a rocking chair, but at least had AC. My husband just waited out in the main room. I didn't use the center at EP, so no idea there.
Ok Thank you. Sometimes my older children like to tag along so I was wondering if there would be room for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts