Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

mjslvswdw1- You look radiant! I love the Polynesian wedding...I am biased b/c that is where I got married. You look so stunning and so happy...congrats!

merandab4---I saw the pics! You look beautiful! The same makeup artist did my makeup. Wasn't he great? He did a nice job on your makeup! :)

princess:
See pictures from our 12-11-04 wedding

1. Go to www.artisticphotography.com 2. Click on "View an Event." at the bottom of the page 4. Enter the user name and password shown below. 5. Enter your email address.

Fill in the following name and password information:

User Name: Cantor
Password: 4352

Fill in your email address, then just sit back and enjoy!

Nolegrl-

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!! I LOVE your dress!! I have to ask! Who made it??
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!!

-Shonnel

Dreams91-

OMG!! :earseek: I almost picked your dress (not available in Las Vegas)!! IT IS STUNNING!! Beautiful MK photo shoot! Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for the compliments, EvilinaDM101. :blush:

Thanks Shonnel

My dress was a Maggie Sottero dress. I love her dresses, they are very well made and feel great on. It is called Topaz. I felt like a true princess in that dress : )

wow lorana! I just loved your wedding website and your beautiful pictures of your fabulous wedding celebration! How did you create such a great wedding site? I would love to do something like that.

Thanks for sharing!
twojo21

"Mickey69--why all the roses in the office? THere must be a story there!"

Codie - My DH snuck into my office at midnight and put one rose for each day till we were married..........Now our anniversary is coming and we are planning a disney vacation....... :love:

Thanks, twojo21! I made the website myself - it was definitely a labor of love! I guess you could say that making websites is a definite hobby of mine, LOL! I used Photoshop for the images, and Dreamweaver to put the site together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts