Disney Wedding at home area

Boardwalk Gal

Lean not on your own understanding.
My daughter will be engaged in a few weeks and she was interested at first, to have the Disney Wedding at Disney, but after researching the cost, she will be having her wedding here at home area in PA. (However, she is going on Honeymoon in WDW)

Would like suggestions how others did a Disney theme wedding. Any photos or input would be greatly appreciated. :flower:

So, I got married in October and wanted touches of Disney. I made my own bouquet with origami flowers out of maps of Disney World(I contacted them and they sent me a bunch) My seating chart was a board made of white washed Disney World maps and the tables were named after DW rides. I had my reception shoes painted by a friend, complete with Cinderella's castle, fireworks and a hidden Mickey. We wore Happily Ever After from DW buttons. We had a photo booth~with lots of Disney props and I wore Mickey ears for much of the reception. :) I'll see about getting pics.....they are on my phone, but I don't know how to get them here...

Last edited:
We wanted a Wishes wedding but it was just too far out of our budget, plus we had some family members that wouldn't fly. We have some subtle Disney-esque items that we have added - 1. ) Custom shoes for me that have Cinderella on them and 2. ) my flower girl will be carrying a Mickey Mouse pomander that I found on Etsy. We are honeymooning in WDW so we also decided to do a photo shoot at the MK.

There was a bride here awhile ago that got all different large Disney snowglobes with couples and themed each table around the snowglobes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter