Disney Website...ugh!!

KashasMom

DIS Veteran
I just selected 3 rooms, entered in the details for NINE people only to receive the following message:

We're Working on It

This page is temporarily unavailable.
Rest assured, we'll fix the issue soon, so please try again later.

UGH...seriously Disney? Should I assume all of the info is lost?

The only way I can usually avoid that is to use incognito mode in Chrome. If I use anything other than that I get that same error.

Hopefully, you were able to get to the point where it was added to your cart. If so, you can check to see if it's showing up on your cart. If not, try logging out and then log back in again. This happened to me last night and I was able to see the cruise in the cart. I wasn't able to succeed in doing what I was doing, but perhaps if it's still there for you, it may save time entering all the details for all the people.

I'm not sure what's going on, but I haven't experienced this type of issue in a long time. And even then it was with DVC website and not DCL.

Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter