Disney visa specials

Mommy2PrincessAbby

DIS Veteran
Hi all, just got an email for advance booking discounts with the Disney visa, but it’s just thru June 8. Do they usually have a summer promotion? And am I better off to book what I want now and then wait and add the promotion? Will they do that like they do at Disneyland? TIA

Are you referring to Aulani or WDW? I ask to clarify because you ask if they do it "like Disneyland", but this is the Aulani forum. Also, I'm a Disney visa card holder and haven't seen an Aulani exclusive promo, but I would be interested if there is one!

For Aulani and WDW alike, summer is high season for both so promotions may not be as robust as the shoulder and off seasons. As far as booking what you want and adding a potential promo, its not always that simple. Promotions have limited availability and have certain exclusions. If you're able to modify your existing reservation to a room that's available under the promotion once released, you can definitely do that. But sometimes it might mean changing elements of your package, when applicable. Its all based on room availability under the promotion.

I agree that a summer promo isn't super likely. If your dates are firm and you are ok with the much more restrictive cancellation policies I think you'll find that renting DVC points is cheaper than most of the promos...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!