Disney Visa Room Rates

reking96

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys.

I'm new to the way the Visa program works. The only question I have is, where can you access the discounted rates? For example, I am also an AP holder so when I login to book a trip, it shows the current AP rates as an option. How do I "login" to see the Visa Cardholder rates? My trip is 4/2 - 4/9. Thanks.

Does it matter which card you have to receive the room discounts? Do you HAVE to have the Premier card, or will the no fee card work too?

AP here as well. Have always wondered about the Visa card, but don't want to pay a fee for it.

Does not matter which Disney Visa Card you have.

Thanks!

Do you all seem to utilize the Disney Visa discount for rooms more than AP discounts/General Public discounts?

I usually book the GP discount when it is released and then I may take advantage of the AP discount if one is available when we go. For most trips, we are able to get an AP discount as we are fairly flexible as to where we stay. We never have our hearts set on one resort and typically do split stays due to better discounts through the weeks. It is not uncommon for us to change our reservations multiple times for one stay due to discounts offered. I have noticed that we have used the GP discount more lately as the quantity of AP discounts seem to be slightly lower than the past. The card would just give us more exposure to discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!