Disney Visa question

yankebabie

DIS Veteran
I will have access to rewards $ on my card when my statement closes on 5/13 but my trip is on 6/1 & it says to allow 3 weeks to get the redemption card. Is there any other way to get those points $$ in time for my trip. Have never done this before so I don’t have a re-loadable card

It's been a while since we ordered a card but I believe you could order it now and then after the new rewards are available, you can go online and add those to the card balance.

You need $20 available to order a card - I just ordered a new one. If you have $20 available now, then order the card. You can transfer the remaining balance online when it becomes available.

If you don't have $20 until the 13th, then I would still try ordering it right when you can. It seemed like ours came pretty quickly. I am sure they are posting 3 weeks as the worse case. Now! It could take 3 weeks but I would gamble that it will be quicker.

I will have access to rewards $ on my card when my statement closes on 5/13 but my trip is on 6/1 & it says to allow 3 weeks to get the redemption card. Is there any other way to get those points $$ in time for my trip. Have never done this before so I don’t have a re-loadable card

If you don't have the $20 now to order a card, you should still be able to pick up a card at the parks. I'd call the number to double check locations but there was a booth at Disney Springs before and I thought there was one at one of the parks, maybe Magic Kingdom. The webpage isn't showing the exact locations at the moment, so I'd call.

You can pick up a rewards card for you Disney Visa at guest services in any of the parks. They will give you a card and you just call and load your rewards to it. In the past I have picked one up at Hollywood Studios.

We ordered one and it did not get here in time.
We went to guest services, who talked to disney visa, handed the phone to us to verify who I was, then the CM handed me a rewards card with the requested amount.

Mine took a week. Once you have it, you can reload any amount instantly online to the same card.

Hi all. I had card with a remaining balance from another trip. I transferred my points over to it before we left then I left the gift card at home
Can I still get a replacement one even though I already transferred them? Where do I go in the parks to do it?

There is also the option (to pay extra for) overnight or 2-day delivery when redeeming your inital card online

Can I still get a replacement one even though I already transferred them? Where do I go in the parks to do it?

You can pick up a Rewards Redemption Card at Guest Relations at MK, and possibly at DS as well. It will be empty, and then you call Chase to transfer the points (you may be able to do it online).

Last I knew, you can only have 2 active Rewards Redemption Cards. So if your older card is still listed as active, you'll probably have to de-activate it -- and I'm not sure how to do that without calling, but it may be simple online.

Just for the record, Rewards Redemption Cards no longer have an expiration date, so you don't have to use a new card each trip.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!