Disney Visa Photo Spot

Kathlita

Mouseketeer
We've had our family picture taken at the Disney Visa Photo spot in Epcot a couple of times (back when it was in Innoventions), but now there are 7 of us, counting our baby granddaughter! Guess we won't all fit in one picture. My kids all have the same card, but it's still just one account, so just one picture, right? I guess my daughter's family could do Epcot and we could try the Star Wars one at DS for everyone else on another day. Has anyone done this lately? Will they take a group photo for you on your own camera? It would be nice to have one with all seven of us. It's a nice perk, either way.

We've had our family picture taken at the Disney Visa Photo spot in Epcot a couple of times (back when it was in Innoventions), but now there are 7 of us, counting our baby granddaughter! Guess we won't all fit in one picture. My kids all have the same card, but it's still just one account, so just one picture, right? I guess my daughter's family could do Epcot and we could try the Star Wars one at DS for everyone else on another day. Has anyone done this lately? Will they take a group photo for you on your own camera? It would be nice to have one with all seven of us. It's a nice perk, either way.

I don't know the answer to the first question. They'll take photos with your own camera as well but the Visa perk is that all the photos are free to download.

I’m guessing they’d let you all in on 1 card ESPECIALLY because 1 is an infant.

If some or one of the children can be in an adults hands
Not sure why they would not take the picture.
Maybe limit the characters to 2 not 3 of them.

I want one with all 14 of us.... but I guess that won't happen lol I wonder what they allow IRL..... I think we've done one in the past with about 14-15 people in one group

The spot in Epcot for the Disney Visa is pretty tight for 14 people. At least I would think it would be. We had 3 of us and the 2 characters and it was fine- adding another 10 more would be cramped imo.

Can someone explain to me the Visa Photo Spots? My husband recently got the card and we saw that as a perk in the pamphlet but are not sure how that works or how to find the spots! Is it a mute point if we already have the Memory Maker?

Can someone explain to me the Visa Photo Spots? My husband recently got the card and we saw that as a perk in the pamphlet but are not sure how that works or how to find the spots! Is it a mute point if we already have the Memory Maker?

There are a couple of spots (that I know of). One is in DHS (It's typically Kylo Ren) in the Star Wars area. The other is at Epcot to the left of Figment. That can be quite a few diff characters. The last two times we went it was Minnie or Pluto.

It is different meaning that if you don't have the Disney Visa, you cannot get those pictures. They are separate from Memory Maker.

what is the benefit of the Disney photo spot. What does it provide that Memory Maker doesn't? Just curious, i've never heard of it until now.

anyone know the hours for this at both parks? I have 14 people,so while we may try this, we also plan to go to the character spot to get a big family pic too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter