Disney Visa Interest Free Offer

Laurieannc

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can get the 6 months interest free financing for the purchase of annual passes? I'm not sure if the interest free promo would apply for just annual passes or if you have to also book a room with the purchase as well. TIA for any info!

Does anyone know if you can get the 6 months interest free financing for the purchase of annual passes? I'm not sure if the interest free promo would apply for just annual passes or if you have to also book a room with the purchase as well. TIA for any info!

The 6 mos no interest is only available on packages (room + tickets and/or DDP) that are booked direct through Disney. Since AP's can't be booked as part of a package, you could book room + tickets to get the no interest financing and then upgrade to an AP once you get there (paying any difference between what you paid on the tickets in the package and the AP).

Thanks for that info! Do you think I would be able to book tickets and a room with the AP rate and then just make sure to upgrade the tickets to AP's before actually checking in to get the interest free financing?

Thanks for that info! Do you think I would be able to book tickets and a room with the AP rate and then just make sure to upgrade the tickets to AP's before actually checking in to get the interest free financing?

I know you can book RO under an AP discount without having a current AP (with plans to buy/upgrade to an AP once there), but I'm not sure if you can book as a package with tickets under an AP discount. Hopefully others will be able to give some info on that :flower3:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!