Disney Visa Discount

lynzi2004

DIS Veteran
I'm am a new Disney Visa card holder and I just saw where they are offering a discount for card holders. What code do I put in to get this discount or when I put my credit card info in does it automatically apply it? I'm wanting to compare prices between resorts first but if I go straight to their website it only gives me a general room-only price. I thought maybe I would get an email but I haven't yet.

If it isn't not offered to the general public yet, you might have to go to the Disney Visa site and find a link for the offer.

No, you can access it through the special offers page on the Disney World site. It only says that you have to use a valid Disney Visa to make the deposit.

I thought you had to call to get the Visa holder discounts, if you wanted to book before they got released to the public? That's what we had to do in the past, but as I HATE making phone calls, I'd like if that had changed!

I did not see the new offer released for Visa cardholders on the Disney parks site, only offers with dates into December. The new offer with dates into March is listed on the Disney Visa site under Perks.

No, you can access it through the special offers page on the Disney World site. It only says that you have to use a valid Disney Visa to make the deposit.

Hoping it will show up here soon, but as of now it is only dates through December. Thanks though!

Huh, this is weird. When I posted that it was showing on the special offers page, it was. But now when I just went there to post a link, it's not there anymore.

I am a Disney Visa customer and I actually received an email from them about this offer. Just an FYI! :)

I got an email for the Visa offer and had to click the link in the email to access the offer on Disney's site. There is a Room Only offer and a Stay, Play and Dine offer. It isn't listed under special offers at the moment. It will be available to the general public on Monday.

Two Disney visa holders here. Neither got an email and I did not see it on the Disney site nor even know about any discount offer. Maybe cause we don't ever keep a running balance and no paper bills? Guess I'll ck the site... Was maybe considering a quick visit at holiday. Thx for posting.

The Room only discount for our stay at GF is disappointing. Only 15%?? And that is actually more savings for us than the PSD offer. I was expecting steeper discounts with all that I read. Oh well.

I thought you had to call to get the Visa holder discounts, if you wanted to book before they got released to the public? That's what we had to do in the past, but as I HATE making phone calls, I'd like if that had changed!
Did the Visa by phone saved 20%. I would have missed it with out you all's up dates. Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!