• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Discount-- Traveling with a walker?

Ginamarie

DIS Veteran
:goodvibes I'm assiting my family on booking back to back ABD tours for next year (I can't go as I'll have a baby before then-- doh!) but I was hoping someone could help with a couple of questions.

1. Is there any benefit to booking with the Disney Visa? My mom has the card, but I wasn't sure if they offered a discount or anything extra for using it to book the trip. If not, we'll use a card that has a better "benefit" option.

2. Has anyone done ABD in Europe with a walker? My grandmother will be going along, and does not RELY on a walker, but we think it may help her with some of the more walking intensive days, since she'll be able to rest her arms on it and it has a little seat for her. Luckily, she can climb steps and someone else can carry the walker where it won't roll, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has done this.

Thanks in advance!

Is there any benefit to booking with the Disney Visa? My mom has the card, but I wasn't sure if they offered a discount or anything extra for using it to book the trip. If not, we'll use a card that has a better "benefit" option.
Currently, the only benefit to booking with the Disney Visa is that you get 0% interest on the amount for 6 months. That's the same for any Disney vacation booked with the Disney Visa card.

And, of course, the Disney Reward Dollars you get from it.

Sayhello

Each of the trips has a FAQ which addresses the amount of activity. For example, for Viva Italia,

9) How strenuous are the activities?

While this adventure is not considered physically strenuous, most days will include two or more hours of city walking, often on uneven cobblestone streets. While nearly all of the trip's featured activities are gentle if examined separately, the full range of activities requires a moderate amount of stamina in order to get the most of your vacation.

I found our Enchanted China trip significantly more strenuous than other trips that I've been on. The ABD trips are not typical bus tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter