Disney Visa discount for WoC dining?

tandrsmom

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have a Disney debit card that offers a 10% discount at Wine Country Trattoria. Does anyone know if the discount applies when booking a WoC dinner reservation?

Thanks!

You cannot get any discounts on WOC dessert party. The best bet is to buy Disney gift cards at target with your red card and get 5% off and you have to call in to pay. They dont even offer AP discounts on this either as I've asked about it.

Thank you for the response. I was specifically asking about the dinner/viewing package at Wine Country Trattoria, not the dessert party (which I know offers no discounts.)
But also, great tip about buying the GCs at Target with the Red card. I don't have a Red card, but I'll have to look into that. I'll take any help I can get :-)

My recollection from our last trip was no discount on WCT WOC package, but you could get a discount on WCT lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!