• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa and HH reservation

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi Everyone!

I haven't been checking in lately due to posting on the cruise boards. (Yes, I'm a girl and can't multitask :) ) That vacation is over and now it's time to compulsively plan the next.

We would like to go to HH mid June 2006. I know we don't have enough points for a full week, 1 or 2 bedroom. I read before that if you have a Disney Visa that you may get a break on the price. Has anyone heard of this lately? I'm also not even sure if there will even be any units available for summer when I call MS... Any help you guys can give would be great.

It feels good to be back and can't wait to hear some Welcome Homes in June :)

Thanks!

Deb

In the past, the Disney VISA discount has only been available in the fall and winter -- the "off" season -- never during busy times. This year, we haven't seen it at all yet!

You can try to get the DVC member discount for the days you aren't using points for. A lot of people use the cash rate for weekends when the points are higher.

Good luck.

The Disney Visa discount was a limited time offer. No way to know if it will be available again or for the dates you want to travel. Perhaps you could ask for a member cash discount (25% off rack) for the weekend nights when you call to book the rest of the week. If something better comes along, you could alwasy cancel the member cash reservation.

Best wishes-

Ahh...okay, thank you for answering my question. Now to call MS and see if there is even anything available :)

Can anyone also tell me how much spending money to bring. I know at the parks we had to pay for tickets and souveneir money, but what should I allow myself for HH? We've never been, so don't even know what we're getting ourselves into.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter