Disney Visa and DVC...same discounts?

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
I'm finalizing my vacation plans and I am trying to narrow down what cards I need to bring. I am a DVC member so I am wondering if I need to bring my Disney Visa card for anything. In the past, we needed it to get into the Chase lounge at the F&W festival, but since that is not there this year, I cannot think of any other reason I would need it. Am I missing something?

I'm finalizing my vacation plans and I am trying to narrow down what cards I need to bring. I am a DVC member so I am wondering if I need to bring my Disney Visa card for anything. In the past, we needed it to get into the Chase lounge at the F&W festival, but since that is not there this year, I cannot think of any other reason I would need it. Am I missing something?
You would still need it to get the free character meet & greet in Epcot. There's also a Star Wars character experience in HS.

I can't remember if DVC gets a discount at the Joffrey's locations, but the Disney Visa gets 20% off at the kiosks.

FWIW, I carry all of my cards - DVC, TiW, AP, Disney Visa - sometimes a location only offers a discount to one of those. I always ask when checking out or paying at the restaurant.

Thanks! I don't use my Disney Visa for purchases anymore so the only reason I would use it is if I could get a better discount than my DVC discount. Other than that, as long as I wouldn't need to show it for any sort of promo stuff, I will just leave it at home. This trip is just me and my friend so we aren't going to do the character photo.

Do you know how to tell whether your card s a Disney visa or a Disney premier visa! I have a card but have no idea. I can call but I wondered if the Premier looks different?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts