Disney Visa 10% Off Dinner at Tiffins (FoLK)

WawaCoffee

Thank the Phoenicians
I was considering signing up for the Disney Visa card, as they just sent me a $0 annual fee, $200 signup bonus offer. We have an upcoming trip where the 10% discount at restaurants (https://disneyrewards.com/vacation-perks/walt-disney-world-perks) will save us some money.

We currently have booked a Festival of Lion King Tier I package which includes dinner at Tiffins. Does anybody know if the dinner at Tiffins is charged separately (allowing us to get the 10% discount), or is the entire package billed together? Would Disney honor the 10% discount on a package such as this?

Is it the premier Visa they’re offering? Cause you can get a better sign up bonus.

Usually dining packages like that are not eligible for the discounts but you can always check with Disney. I’M not familiar with that package and don’t know off the top of my head. Most meals that don’t include tickets to something are usually eligible though.

Is it the premier Visa they’re offering? Cause you can get a better sign up bonus.

It's the non-premier Visa, but the same offer seems to be valid for the premier card, too. The 2x points on the premier card seems like a better option if I use this card as my primary.

We did the FOTLK Package last September and during our meal we asked our server about using the Disney Chase Visa card and they said that there are no discounts available on the dining packages. Just a heads up. Maybe things have changed since then though, who knows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter