Disney Version of Shutterfly-like Photo Book?

MAKHayes-DisneyDiva

DIS Veteran
I scrapped my first 2 WDW trips non-digitally, the "old fashioned way." I have recently enjoyed making photo books on Shuttrtfly and Snapfish. I find this way easier than actual digi scrapbooking. Is there any place that I can make Disney themed photo books? Our next trip is in June, and I'd love to do this!

Thanks!

Disneyphotopass will let you create a book; it is more expensive than other options but it looks pretty nice. You can include Photopass photos and your own.

Disneyphotopass will let you create a book; it is more expensive than other options but it looks pretty nice. You can include Photopass photos and your own.

I seem to remember looking at this option a few years ago and there were very few lay out choices and page designs. Anyone know if they've added some?

I scrapped my first 2 WDW trips non-digitally, the "old fashioned way." I have recently enjoyed making photo books on Shuttrtfly and Snapfish. I find this way easier than actual digi scrapbooking. Is there any place that I can make Disney themed photo books? Our next trip is in June, and I'd love to do this!

Thanks!

Hi, I don't know about the Disney book, but I was wondering if you like the Shutterfly or the Snapfish books better? or are they both good? thanks!

Hi, I don't know about the Disney book, but I was wondering if you like the Shutterfly or the Snapfish books better? or are they both good? thanks!

Both are good! I think I like Shutterfly best because I find the program easier to navigate. That might be because I have done more Shutterfly books than Snapfish books. Both produce quality products, and both have specials and sales from time to time. Both ship fairly quickly, too. I try to finish a book and then wait for a a sale before ordering.

If you use Cm's StoryBook Creator Plus software and their Disney kits and pre-designed pages, you could make a pretty quick and simple Disney book to be uploaded to Shutterfly. It would technically be digital scrapping, but if you stuck with the predesigned pages, it would go really quickly and look great!

If you use Cm's StoryBook Creator Plus software and their Disney kits and pre-designed pages, you could make a pretty quick and simple Disney book to be uploaded to Shutterfly. It would technically be digital scrapping, but if you stuck with the predesigned pages, it would go really quickly and look great!

I loved your scrapbook! How do I download the pages? Can I use them in my own album? Thanks!

I've never used Snapfish but I'm definitely sold on Shutterfly. I can still find backgrounds to work with my books as I have down 2 Disney Trip books and currently working on my 3rd. I am attempting to mix this book up with their templates and my attempt at Digital Scrapbooking. I still found ways to give it that Disney feel like using the Star background for Hollywood Studios and a flower background for EPCOT as we went in May for the Flower and Garden. Quality, layout options, backgrounds and customer service sold me. Hope it helps.

CM has a free program Storybook 2.0. You can download that & then you can buy the Disney predisgned pgs. W/ the free program you can't move things around or delete them. You just put your pics in the spots for pics & your words in the spot for words. I think you get 30 digital Disney pgs for $7.95. Then you would just have to pay to have them put into a book. If you go to their website, you click the link at the bottom of the pg & once you find the Disney on click to make the images bigger & all the pgs come up. Not sure if you have to order from CM or if you can order from another company, but heard CM is a bit more expensive. Someone had posted that you can order your books through other companies, but have no idea if it is true.

I was looking at your pics to help finish pages, they are awesome. I have a VERY nice one (if I do say so myself) from Epcot at night. The golf ball is all lite up. I woud love to share with you and your sight. Here it is as well as some others my DS took in Italy.
12062008-33.jpg
12062008-34.jpg
l_04d10439d1b740e68f15ee9f9ba87851.jpg
l_4e3faaa4daec4b9b935876c5d051d533.jpg

Thanks!

Hello! Just back fr our Disney Spring Break trip and have a free offer for a Shutterfly book. Can anyone tell me of a cute "book style" to choose for my album. I have done one in the past that was under the "vacation" styles that actually had a Florida map in the embellishments. Seems like the main colors were blue and pink, soft colors. I was hoping for more Disneyish colors, red and yellow, etc. I like the idea in someone's old post about star background for studios and flowers for Epcot. So if anyone can point me to a cute "style" I would appreciate it. I will be doing Shutterfly 8x8, as that is my free offer and have had good luck with them in the past.

Hello! Just back fr our Disney Spring Break trip and have a free offer for a Shutterfly book. Can anyone tell me of a cute "book style" to choose for my album. I have done one in the past that was under the "vacation" styles that actually had a Florida map in the embellishments. Seems like the main colors were blue and pink, soft colors. I was hoping for more Disneyish colors, red and yellow, etc. I like the idea in someone's old post about star background for studios and flowers for Epcot. So if anyone can point me to a cute "style" I would appreciate it. I will be doing Shutterfly 8x8, as that is my free offer and have had good luck with them in the past.

When doing a Disney album in Shutterfly I usually pick the black and white albums and then add other colors. You can click on the papers the click on get more or find more, I can't remember the exact words. But you can add more paperes and embellishments to the albums. I also leave space so when I print the books I can add stickers and memorabilia to the pages to make is more disney like.

There is a Shutterfly style called Amusement Park that has some good pages. The idea pages for Shutterfly are also very useful. Last time we went, we stayed at AKL so I used the Africa themed style . There are also Hollywood themed idea pages that you might find useful for DHS pages. Also... If you look at your free book offer ... Sometimes you can use the offer on a larger book and get 29.99 off the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter