• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacations Insert in The Star

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
My dad found an advertisement insert in the Toronto Star all about WDW... I didn't want to tell him that I'd already read about most of it (Magical Gatherings, Wishes and Mission Space) on DIS ... :) There was even an article on the Christmas holidays at WDW... the tree at GF looks pretty cool!

That insert was in the London Free Press today as well. It really is a nice piece of advertising.

The insert was in the Orlando Sentinel last week when we were in WDW which I got a kick out of.

The insert was also in the Hamilton Spectator - I thought it was a great piece as well.

Now, if it had just included a resort discount (other than the Dreamaker Package, it would have been perfect!;)

I can't imagine what a 12-page advertising supplement in all those newspapers cost Disney. Such an advertising blitz makes me think attendance must still be below where they would like it to be.

- Mike

'Cause the Suits are still not getting it! They are cancelling the Disney Club, No AP Rates, No Canadian Ticket Deals, etc, etc, etc,

Someone on their team suggested to go after those that do not go to Disney but they are forgeting about those that like to go on a regular basis. Someone should remember not to Alienate us! They think their numbers are low now, :scratchin

my2cw!

LY, MI!

Scratch
pirate:

I think they do it seasonally. Especially when they have new things to promote ie: Mission Space, Pop Century.

When I was there last Sat 10/18. That was the busiest I have seen it in at least the last 3 years, so their numbers must be picking up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter