Disney Vacation Videos 1971-2021 (Yearly Planning Videos Have Ended)

I have been looking for the new 2020 Video. If anyone uploads or finds the 2020 Vacation Planning video post the link and and I’ll add it to the thread. :thumbsup2

Not Walt Disney World but a Disneyland Paris video
Top 10 Things To Know Before You Go - English Version
(Their version of Must Do Disney in room channel)

Last edited:

I do not, AR, but just want to thank you again for all the work you have done here over the years.

Question: In the 1995-2003 videos, does S.I.R. appear? He's my favorite character and hopefully he appears in some of these from the nineties. (Though he's probably just gonna have the same role as he did in AE. Having an "interview" with S.I.R. in the 1995 video would be neat.)

I wonder if Disney will officially discontinue planning videos. So many Youtubers/Influencers hosted by Disney now showing off all the things offered they don’t need to make yearly videos anymore.

It has been a while since I bumped this. I went thru and checked that all the videos are working and removed those that weren’t. Sadly they discontinued releasing yearly planning videos so I don’t believe I will be adding to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts