Disney Transportation or other?

bnelvr

Earning My Ears
I have booked our Dec. 4 land and sea package with Disney and also paid for the transportation. I have been reading the boards and it looks like we would be the last ones on the ship! Not a happy camper about this as I wanted to be one of the first ones on. Should I cancel the trans. from Disney and if I do, who should I use for a service. (there will be 10 of us)

I would say I have used the transportation with the land/sea package once(we havn't done a land/sea package since), and we didn't get to the ship late. But the possibility is certainly there to do so as you're on Disney's bus schedule.

If you want to to do it on your own, you can use any of the towncar services. I'd recommend Tiffany Towncar or Happy Limo. You'll probably save a heap of money as well, as Disney does charge per person where the limo/towncar services do by vehicle.

Tiffany Towncar: Click HERE

And Happy Limo has a coupon at Barb & Tony's Site.: Click HERE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter