Disney Traditions by Jim Shore

PplMover

Earning My Ears
I've recently decided to start upping my Disney collection game. I purchased the Tiki bird statue signed by Jim Shore and when it got to the house, I loved it more than I though I would. I then went and picked up the Hat Box Ghost. Most of my internet searches have led me to what is currently out there for sale. Does anyone know of a future release schedule of the 'limited' statues? Also, does anyone have a list of past releases?

Ah good looks... thank you. I deleted my facebook apps and bookmarks sometime ago, but my account is still active (with instagram)- I'll check there

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I have two questions about Jim Shore:

1. Can the figurines be purchased in the parks, and if so, where?
2. Do the figurines ever retire?

I'm looking at the "Heartstrings" one (Tigger) and I really want it, but I would love to wait and get it in person down at WDW in June if possible. If there's a chance it's going to no longer be available or there's nowhere to purchase them down there though, I'll go ahead and pick it up on shopdisney.

TIA for any insight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts