~~Disney Thread~~

i<3disney70

Mouseketeer
Holy crap, there is a lot of threads on the teen boards not talking about disney! Why doesn't everyone not talking about disney just go to a different site? Who agrees with me????

i don't there is nothing wrong with random threads and there is a lets talk bout disney thread on here. This forum has no particular subject therefore you can post anything approiate. i think PGsweetie on of the moderators might have made a sticky about those kind of threads

That's ok tho, we'll turn this INTO a Disney discussion thread. I want to hear more about your trip to the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Isn't it SOOO far away from all the parks? Are there any good restaurants there for a family who doesn't like weird food to eat at? We're on the Disney Dining Plan this upcoming trip. Has anyone done it? Is it worth it?

:hmghost: :tigger: :figment: :dumbo: :tink: pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter