Disney Theme Park Music website - trying to locate

a-mad

Mouseketeer
Hey guys,

A few years ago, I stumbled upon an amazing website that provided hours and hours of theme park music from all of the Disney parks that once you join and become a member, you can select music to listen to (it's not necessarily an online radio station - you can select the specific music to listen to). I remember the longer you were a member, you could "unlock" more music to listen to, or something like that. It was divided up by park, or by type (show, parade, attraction, etc)

Anyway, I haven't been there in a couple of years, and I can't for the life of me locate it. I didn't bookmark it, and a normal google search can't locate it either. It seems like the website started with a W... I know - not a great help. But if this rings a bell for anyone...

Thanks!

Hey guys,

A few years ago, I stumbled upon an amazing website that provided hours and hours of theme park music from all of the Disney parks that once you join and become a member, you can select music to listen to (it's not necessarily an online radio station - you can select the specific music to listen to). I remember the longer you were a member, you could "unlock" more music to listen to, or something like that. It was divided up by park, or by type (show, parade, attraction, etc)

Anyway, I haven't been there in a couple of years, and I can't for the life of me locate it. I didn't bookmark it, and a normal google search can't locate it either. It seems like the website started with a W... I know - not a great help. But if this rings a bell for anyone...

Thanks!
D-Cot, maybe?

I was on DCoT as CptHook! I had forgotten that site! I miss it now that I remember many days listening to the music at home while cooking or cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter