Disney tattoos

I have temp ones! Got them at Blizzard Beach. My daughter wanted one and I only had a hundred dollar bill. They guy didnt have change and had no way to leave the booth. I told him I would try to get change at the nearby store. I went in and saw a great tote bag for $50, bought that (yes, this tattoo cost me a lot of money!!!) and went back with a smaller bill. He said he really appreciated it and gave my daughter a handful of tattoos! She puts one on every summer (since 2015). Still have 4 - 5 left.

Im not a fan of tattoos, wouldnt get one myself, but if I did, which I wont, I would get maybe just a small Mickey head somewhere. The temp one I love the most is Lilo and Stitch under 2 palm trees.

I wish I could get rid of the one I have - cost about as much as a trip to WDW to have it removed (I went to far as the consultation to get it removed), and since it is in a obscure place that can't be seen I live with it, and go tot WDW instead of paying to have it removed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter