Disney Sweet 16!

pammydw

They call me Mrs. Potato Head!
We booked our DD’s sweet 16 trip today! 😊 We’ll be coming HOME in October 2020. We were torn on what resort to choose, deciding between BC and POLY. We’ve stayed at the BC before, and love it there! The pool, the atmosphere, and my favorite, the International Gateway! We love being in the Epcot area. We have never stayed at the POLY, and it’s on our list of resorts to try. {Side note, I stayed there when I was 8, but only for one night so I barely remember it.} We ended up choosing POLY and we are super excited! We’re bringing along our daughter’s best friend, our pseudo daughter, as part of our DD’s gift! Now we wait 420 days to get home!

Last edited:
That sounds so fun! My daughter and I are doing a girl's trip (just she and I) for her 16th birthday in May 2021. I'm thinking of trying to rent DVC points and possibly stay at The Board Walk Inn, but it will totally depend how much $$ we can save up between now and then. I sure wish I would've got to spend my 16th birthday at Disney!!

This brings back such lovely Amazing memories for me.
My nieces gift was a week at AKL/Kidani, we did dvc Savannah grand villa and 2 other rooms) for a group of us, including her girlfriends and Aunts. We had soooo many special moments, meals and experiences. It was Truly a Super Special Amazing Sweet Sixteen.
May each of your Sweet Sixteen Visits be Blessed and Wonder Filled. Pixie Dust your way.

That sounds so fun! My daughter and I are doing a girl's trip (just she and I) for her 16th birthday in May 2021. I'm thinking of trying to rent DVC points and possibly stay at The Board Walk Inn, but it will totally depend how much $$ we can save up between now and then. I sure wish I would've got to spend my 16th birthday at Disney!!

Thank you! I hope your sweet 16 trip with your daughter is magical too! And I agree, it would have been fun to be there for our childhood birthdays too!
We’ve stayed at boardwalk and loved it! I hope you get to as well!

This brings back such lovely Amazing memories for me.
My nieces gift was a week at AKL/Kidani, we did dvc Savannah grand villa and 2 other rooms) for a group of us, including her girlfriends and Aunts. We had soooo many special moments, meals and experiences. It was Truly a Super Special Amazing Sweet Sixteen.
May each of your Sweet Sixteen Visits be Blessed and Wonder Filled. Pixie Dust your way.

Your trip sounds lovely! I am excited to create all those special moments too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!