disney surprise bag

rubianne

Earning My Ears
We are leaving Friday for WDW with our 3 daughters, 14 and 15 and 15 months, and our son, 2. I would like to make them surprise disney bags to give them on the airplane. I am looking for suggestions of things to put in the bags...mainly for the teenagers. I thought...some disney dollars and disposable cameras. Any more ideas? I can't think of anything else they would need in the parks...thanks for any ideas.

Can't wait...4 days and counting. B/W Villas for 6 nights and Portofino for 2.

You could try sunglasses, suntan lotion, water bottles, a fanny pack, a Disney T shirt from the Disney Store...the adult sizes are back in and look fantastic! :D

Have a Wonderful day, Eeyore

You may even want to give them a calling card so they can call their friends.

just wrote a list. Thanks you guys. These boards are sooooo helpful and informative.

You might want to check out your local Dollar Store or if you have in your area a Big Lots or MacFrugal store. I recently found some great stuff for our DD's Disney suprise bag (she'll be turning 4 yr's old a month before we leave for WDW).
I found:
*A Mickey Mouse toothbrush with holder (smaller handle than a normal child's size toothbrush, great for travel)
*Several Disney activity/coloring books (again these are smaller than the average coloring book, perfect for a backpack or gift bag) These were 2 for $1!!!
*Several Disney books that were only 99 cents!!

WalMart also has Disney activity/coloring books and sticker books for around $1.
(The above suggestions might be best for the little one's.)

But for the older two:

How about a new Disney cd to listen to on a portable cd player (with headphones of course) for the plane ride.

The Disney Store also has some great, new travel type games out. There are small playing cards and magnetic tic-tac-toe (and one other I can't remember right now) and they come in a cute, little metal tin. I bought the playing cards and the tic-tac-toe for our DD. These would be great for any age.

Or some cute Minnie earrings or hair clips from the Disney Store.

Hope these help!
:)

Have a great trip!!

"Hakuna Matata"

Next Disney Trip:
WDW 11/2001 Ft Wilderness
ˇ

[This message was edited by Bunchkin on 04-02-01 at 08:35 PM.]

First the other small tim game is checkers. I bought tic-tac-toe for my 6 year old DD and checkers for my 9 year old DS.

Older kids ... Disney Store for:
Disney fat pens for autographs.
A Disney wallet (filled with some Disney $$'s)
and/or a baseball cap.
Disney hair ties (if a girl).
Disney character socks.
A Disney charater themed note pad / paper to write a letter to a friend on the plane (and stamps).
A Disney character key chain.
Gum, lifesavers, granola bars .....

Gameboys ??? There are a few Disney themed games
for gameboys. Pooh, Toy Story, Mickey Raceway

Your little one would probably be happy with Disney stickers,a key chain, fat pen, hat,
disney beenie character, coloring books, gummy bears and lollipops.

I am filling up a fanny pack for each of my kids for the plane ride too !

Have fun shopping !

* * * pooh2001 * * *

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter