Disney Summer Internships

Islands of Izzy

Earning My Ears
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if there were just summer internships as I can’t take off a semester for the DCP.
I know Universal has their own opportunities but I’ve heard they are way more selective than Disney is.
Thanks!

The only Summer programs offered by Disney are for alumni who have already successfully completed the semester-long program.

The only Summer programs offered by Disney are for alumni who have already successfully completed the semester-long program.

This isn't necessarily true. There are a couple of the professional internships that are just for the summer--it depends on the department.

Would you know if there’s any theme park tech/ pyrotechnic internships for summer?
But tbh I just want to be in a Disney internship for the summer so I’d be fine with almost things

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!