disney streaming discounts

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I think the D23 discount for the upcoming streaming service didn't apply to getting hulu in the discount. I was thinking if i dropped netflix maybe bundling the hulu and disney would be beneficial for me. I have to check the disney visa one to see if there's a discount for the hulu too but I somehow doubt it.

more information. if you bundle it then the offer from disney is that you get ads in the hulu. i don't want ads, got used to netflix. so i won't bundle. good information to know though.

yes, thank you. also it said i needed to receive an email from disney visa card but i didnt get one for the discount.

Right now there is no discounts for any sort of bundle. The bundle isn’t available to buy yet.

The bundle rate is already discounted.

Bundle = $12.99/mo.

Hulu = $5.99/mo. (ads)
Disney+= $6.99/mo.
ESPN+ = $4.99/mo.
Total Unbundled = $17.97/mo.
Bundle Savings = -$4.98/mo. or -$59.76/year

If you want Hulu (ads) and ESPN+, then the monthly bundle is a better savings than any of the other Disney+ offers. If you want Hulu (no ads), then barring a new offer, it’s best to act on a deal on D+ and get Hulu separately.

D23 or Disney Visa/Disney Movie Rewards/Disney Destinations or bundle are all discounted prices, exclusive of one another, marketing to different demographics to blanket the market for subscribers.

Last edited:
The bundle rate is already discounted.

Bundle = $12.99/mo.

Hulu = $5.99/mo. (ads)
Disney+= $6.99/mo.
ESPN+ = $4.99/mo.
Total Unbundled = $17.97/mo.
Bundle Savings = -$4.98/mo. or -$59.76/year

If you want Hulu (ads) and ESPN+, then the monthly bundle is a better savings than any of the other Disney+ offers. If you want Hulu (no ads), then barring a new offer, it’s best to act on a deal on D+ and get Hulu separately.

D23 or Disney Visa/Disney Movie Rewards/Disney Destinations or bundle are all discounted prices, exclusive of one another, marketing to different demographics to blanket the market for subscribers.

I have to amend my own post, the bundle saves you $60 a year IF you pay monthly. If you were to get ESPN+ annually ($50) and D+ annually ($70), the bundle only saves you $25 a year and even leS of you take one of the Founders deals (but is still the beat price for all three regardless of options).

thank you. i don't think i want the ads. and we just remembered netflix has ozarks which we still enjoy so then there's that.....!

I just signed up for 3 yrs of Disney+ for $169.99 taxes included. (That comes to $4.72/mo and my IRA is thanking me.) I don’t need Hulu or Netflix or ESPN. I only need Disney. *Softly pets Stitch doll and sips from Goofy mug*

Last edited:
I just signed up for 3 yrs of Disney+ for $169.99 taxes included. (That comes to $4.72/mo and my IRA is thanking me.) I don’t need Hulu or Netflix or ESPN. I only need Disney. *Softly pets Stitch doll and sips from Goofy mug*
got it too! same! today signed up for the same discount

Anyone know what is going on with Canada? I cant really find info other than a release date. I imagine there will be no packaging since I doubt they will release hulu in Canada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!