Disney Store

goofygal531

Always planning...
Just came back from the disney store here on 5th Avenue and they are having a storewide clothing sale of 50% off plus your DC discount. I got a really cute adult shirt w/3 small mickey outlines on the front for $8! Retailed $19! (they sell this shirt down in wdw, i've seen it there before.)

Any Pooh fans? They had TONS of Pooh shirts.

Just thought I'd share!

Was it lime green? I have it on right now:) It's a cool shirt, I was shocked it was 50% off!!--they also had Pooh & Mickey photo albums reduced 75% (reg. $17.99, now $4.49!!) I bought 3 and there were barely any left after. I bought a Mickey album at WDW for that regular price 8 years ago!! Now, we have lots of fun photo albums to put our Disney memories in! Maybe your local DIS store still has some left.

They've been having lots of sales there lately so if you want some DIS stuff before you go to WDW check it out or if you just returned still check it out. I find visiting the DIS store and the Character Premiere near us helps lighten up that Disney withdrawl you get when you return from a trip:) A tip for "disney withdrawl";)

YEP! Lime Green!! How funny!! :D Well worth the price!

They had no photo albums in my Disney Store:mad: I would have loved one!

Oh, well. Have to hit the Disney Store at the mall this weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter