disney store\st catherines -niagara falls

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
hello

I am new to the Niagara Falls area and am looking for a disney store
i was wondering if anyone knows the Niagara Falls, ON or St Catherines area-
i want to purchase my hopper tickets- i hope i don't have to travel all the way to toronto to get these tickets

Actually you have to travel a little ways but not all the way to Toronto you can just go to Limeridge Mall in Hamilton they have a Disney Store there.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
thank you very much for the info on disney store in hamilton!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

No problem it was my pleasure as for directions I could tell you if you were coming from London but you had best ask some of the are regulars for the directions from the other way.

First off aBIG WELCOME to the DIS bratray!:wave: I'm sure you'll have a great time here and get tons of information from everyone!:)

I live in Hamilton and yes you can pop into Limeridge Mall's Disney store. Here's the address and phone number for you:

Disney Store The Phone: (905)574-5060

999 Upper Wentworth Street, Hamilton, ON L9A 4X5

Hope this helps and happy planning!

:sunny:

Thanks Sammi all I now is getting there from Stoney Creek and from London it is easy from London you go 401 to 403 to the link and then exit at Upper Wentworth

I'm in Fort Erie but work in St. Catharines and grew up there. I always travel to the Disney store in Buffalo. It's at the Walden Galleria Mall. Just take the Peace Bridge. If your looking to buy Disney tickets you can buy them at the CAA on Lake Street in St Catharines. I called about the deal and they have it there. I'll be heading there sometime this week for our park hoppers. We leave for WDW on Christmas day. We can't wait:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hope this helps:smooth:

hello

its great that everyone is so helpful and friendly

i really appreciate all the information- January can't get here quick enough for me!!!

:p

I have hoped for a while that they would finally put in a disney store in the pen centre, but alas, even with the new stores, still nothing. I think they would be smart to have one closer to the US border, sigh, or am i only dreaming?

Maryann,

I'm also dreaming of a Disney Store. The Pen centre would be a great location. Shall we petition the mall for one? lol
Which Disney store do you go to? I hope over to Buffalo to the Walden Galleria store. They usually have a great discount rack out front.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Christmas in Disney 2002!!!!!!!!!!111

Maryann,

I'm also dreaming of a Disney Store. The Pen centre would be a great location. Shall we petition the mall for one? lol
Which Disney store do you go to? I hope over to Buffalo to the Walden Galleria store. They usually have a great discount rack out front.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Christmas in Disney 2002!!!!!!!!!!111

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter