Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Also for those trading, please post if you recommend or not - the person you are trading with. It would be beneficial for this thread.

Friendly reminder - Trading is done at your own risk. :flower3:

I have an extra toy story and Donald key that I am looking to trade for Mickey key. Would consider trading Aladdin key for Mickey key as well

Last edited:
First off, thank you Fox.
Secondly, I do not see this on either my Android device or desktop CPU. There is an envelope that I click on that asks to show conversations. There are none to show nor are there options to start one from what I can see.

If you are a newer member, is this privilege something that is not accessible?

Hello all, I successfully traded my Donald Duck key for an Aladdin key.
I understand that there will be more Disney Store key events coming up in the future.
Thank you!

Found the answer I was looking for.in the newbies section. In order to start a conversation with a member you must have 10 posts in the forums. I'm inching up to that number.

Thank you for your help @FoxC63

Hi all

Im looking for Mickey key. I have opening, donald, aladdin, toy story to trade.

I'm also looking for a Mickey key as I haven't been lucky enough to trade for one here since posting my original offer. It still stands...

I am in search of a Mickey key and will offer someone all of the following...
1-a Donald Key
2-an Aladdin Key
3-a Toy Story Key
AND
4-a regular store opening key

So...4 keys for 1 Mickey key.

I wonder what we'll be available in August? Maybe Ariel? Strange Disney hasn't made a Star Wars key, if they do I can not image the crowds!

Has anyone heard anything for August yet? At this point I’m inclined to assume there won’t be one for August which is huge bummer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!