Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Hi guys. Im looking for the aladdin key and mickey key. I have an extra toy story key, cinderella key, minnie key and tiger key. Anyone want willing to trade? I am based in the US. Thanks!

Could not check out. Logged in before event for the Star Wars Key, then ShopDisney signed me out. Managed to put Key in cart but could never sign back in to check out. Couldn't even check out as a guess. For those who scored a Key, Congrats and I would love to learn the secret of your success!

Hi! I'm new here. But I bought an extra Star Wars key to trade with since I'm newer to collecting the keys. Do you have any other keys to trade? Thanks!

Hi there
looking for Disney keys , lMickey , D23, Aladdin, Cinderella
have Star Wars

Hi! I'm new here. But I bought an extra Star Wars key to trade with since I'm newer to collecting the keys. Do you have any other keys to trade? Thanks!

Hi there friends :welcome: to the DIS and to this thread! Please be sure to post 10 times to use Private Messaging (PM), go HERE and Good Luck!

Hi! How are you?
I'm new here and collecting the Disney keys and I'm looking for the vine key.
I have an Aladdin and an opening ceremony key, and some pins, some of them CM exclusive, to offer for trade.
If anyone is interested I can send you pictures.
I'm willing to trade multiple things for the key.
Thank you!

In Europe, The Disney Store Ink & Paint Opening Ceremony Key will be available on Friday 12th June online only at shopDisney.

22,000 keys will be available from 8am on Friday 12th June for 24 hours or until sell out (whichever is first) online only at shopDisney. To qualify for the free key, guests must spend £20 or more on qualifying products and enter ‘PAINT’ as a promo code at checkout

Link

Hi! How are you?
I'm new here and collecting the Disney keys and I'm looking for the vine key.

Hi and :welcome: to the DIS! Please know trading is done via Private Messaging also known as PM. You need to post 10 times before you can use this feature. Please click this: Link to get started.

Same goes to @Tinkerkell79 and @Yorkie Mom

The envelope circled in red is for Private Messaging, it is located at the top right hand corner.

Hi all, new to the forum and new starter to the key collections. I am based in the UK and will be getting some of the ink and paint keys, just wondering if anyone in the USA would like to trade for one? The more interest the more keys I will try and obtain . If you PM me I am not being ignorant I just dont have the function yet enabled :)

Hi all, new to the forum and new starter to the key collections. I am based in the UK and will be getting some of the ink and paint keys, just wondering if anyone in the USA would like to trade for one? The more interest the more keys I will try and obtain . If you PM me I am not being ignorant I just dont have the function yet enabled :)
Hello, I am interested...will PM you with my request. Thank you!

Managed to get 3 of the ink and paint keys today, if anyone wants to trade hit me up with a PM on here or emails me (email on the about section of my page)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!