Disney Store coming to Target Oct 2019 (pic)

Here is a list of where the first 25 stores will be, per USA Today:

First 25 Disney stores at Target
Here are the store locations with store numbers and city and state:
  • Allen North #2516 (Allen, Texas)
  • Austin NW #1797 (Austin, Texas)
  • Bozeman #1237 (Bozeman, Montana)
  • Brighton #922 (Brighton, Michigan)
  • Chicago Brickyard #1924 (Chicago, Illinois)
  • Clearwater #1820 (Clearwater, Florida)
  • Denver Stapleton #2052 (Denver, Colorado)
  • Edmond #1398 (Edmond, Oklahoma)
  • Euless #1368 (Euless, Texas)
  • Houston North Central #1458 (Spring, Texas)
  • Jacksonville Mandarin #1300 (Jacksonville, Florida)
  • Keizer #2110 (Keizer, Oregon)
  • Lake Stevens #1331 (Lake Stevens, Washington)
  • Leesburg #1874 (Leesburg, Virginia)
  • Loveland #1178 (Loveland, Colorado)
  • Maple Grove North #2193 (Maple Grove, Minnesota)
  • Mobile West #1376 (Mobile, Alabama)
  • Murrieta #1283 (Murrieta, California)
  • New Lenox #2028 (New Lenox, Illinois)
  • Pasadena #1396 (Pasadena, Texas)
  • Philadelphia West #2124 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
  • San Jose College Park #2088 (San Jose, California)
  • South Jordan #2123 (South Jordan, Utah)
  • Stroudsburg #1260 (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania)
  • Waterford Park #2068 (Clarksville, Indiana)

I’m so interested in seeing how this turns out, it sounds very unique. I also wonder what this means for their licensed products, like Hasbro’s toy lines, now that they’ll be directly competing within the same physical stores. I know most of Hasbro’s Little Mermaid 30th anniversary toys are Target exclusives, so I wonder how those relationships will change now.

Disappointed none of these stores are in New England, but hopefully at least one will come in the expanded 40 locations in 2020. Granted, I do have two Disney Stores and one Outlet within an hours drive.

Last edited:
Here is a list of where the first 25 stores will be, per USA Today:

First 25 Disney stores at Target
Here are the store locations with store numbers and city and state:
  • Allen North #2516 (Allen, Texas)
  • Austin NW #1797 (Austin, Texas)
  • Bozeman #1237 (Bozeman, Montana)
  • Brighton #922 (Brighton, Michigan)
  • Chicago Brickyard #1924 (Chicago, Illinois)
  • Clearwater #1820 (Clearwater, Florida)
  • Denver Stapleton #2052 (Denver, Colorado)
  • Edmond #1398 (Edmond, Oklahoma)
  • Euless #1368 (Euless, Texas)
  • Houston North Central #1458 (Spring, Texas)
  • Jacksonville Mandarin #1300 (Jacksonville, Florida)
  • Keizer #2110 (Keizer, Oregon)
  • Lake Stevens #1331 (Lake Stevens, Washington)
  • Leesburg #1874 (Leesburg, Virginia)
  • Loveland #1178 (Loveland, Colorado)
  • Maple Grove North #2193 (Maple Grove, Minnesota)
  • Mobile West #1376 (Mobile, Alabama)
  • Murrieta #1283 (Murrieta, California)
  • New Lenox #2028 (New Lenox, Illinois)
  • Pasadena #1396 (Pasadena, Texas)
  • Philadelphia West #2124 (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
  • San Jose College Park #2088 (San Jose, California)
  • South Jordan #2123 (South Jordan, Utah)
  • Stroudsburg #1260 (Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania)
  • Waterford Park #2068 (Clarksville, Indiana)

One of those is less than 2 miles from my house!! I can't wait to check it out!

Woohoo! I hope once you do check it out, you will come back and give us a review!

I will! I have a friend who adores Target and visits several times a week, and she's promised to keep an eye out and alert me as soon as she spots the new Disney Store. We're planning a WDW trip for June 2020 together, and I told her we can start getting in shape for all the walking we'll be doing on that trip by walking over to Target to visit the Disney Store every day. :rotfl2:

I will! I have a friend who adores Target and visits several times a week, and she's promised to keep an eye out and alert me as soon as she spots the new Disney Store. We're planning a WDW trip for June 2020 together, and I told her we can start getting in shape for all the walking we'll be doing on that trip by walking over to Target to visit the Disney Store every day. :rotfl2:
Awesome!! That sounds like a fun way to walk!

Sad no New England stores yet, was thinking it unlikely that Hadley Ma was going to be on the list, but I for one am excited. I love Target and using my red card to get at least a little more discount on my WDW trips

The question is can I buy Annual Passes at the Target Disney Store.... and will they sometimes be discounted in my basket? ;)

I saw yesterday and today that Target has a selection of Haunted Mansion merchandise on an end-cap near the toys section. There was a shirt, a bowl and spoon set and mostly Funko Pops of several characters. These were not stores expected to get the full Disney Store treatment, but it's something. It was kind of cool to see.

Hah, Montana's getting one--I'll be only a 3 hour drive away from a Disney store now. :p

Honestly surprised Bozeman is getting one.

I saw yesterday and today that Target has a selection of Haunted Mansion merchandise on an end-cap near the toys section. There was a shirt, a bowl and spoon set and mostly Funko Pops of several characters. These were not stores expected to get the full Disney Store treatment, but it's something. It was kind of cool to see.

I noticed that this week, too. There was also a small Loungefly HM bag. It's not the purple and black one they sell at the parks and Disney Store. IIRC it was gray and teal and was only $29.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter