Disney Store 90th Anniversary Mickey Collector's Key

LindaCSki

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

New to this site and need some help. I have a Mickey 90th collectors key currently for sale online because I am not collecting these. My question is, how much could it sell for even if I have a tear in the middle of the tag? If my math is correct, there are 387 Disney Stores and about 100 of the keys were handed out. This means there are about 35,000 of these keys. This would be a collectors item. Should I keep it or should it remain online? I understand that the asking price could go up to $200 or more (based on research) but it seems steep for a plastic key. Someone who has the entire collection could eventually sell their collection for even more...

Linda,
Are you open to a trade for the Mickey key? I have the regular store opening key, Aladdin, Mickey AND Toy Story keys that I can offer for the Mickey. My son loves Mickey and this is the only key he is missing.
To be clear, I would offer ALL of the above mentioned keys for the 1 Mickey key.

Hello, I am not collecting these keys, thats's why I'm selling it online and created the post. Thank you!

The Black and Red Mickeys 90th Anniversary key seems to be the most expensive to buy on Ebay...they are selling between 70-100 and some are even offering them for well over that. Check ebay before you decide to list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!